⭐️FortyNine- News⭐️

"What's wrong?" I asked Jimin quietly. He jumped and looked up at me as if he was in deep thought. Shaking his head he stayed quiet. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at my phone feeling it buzz in my pocket.

Eomma had texted me. 'ChenYoung, WonWo is acting crazy! He is jumping all around and yelling while running around the hotel room. He's so excited to bring the rings to the wedding.' I smiled at the message and texted back, 'I'll call you guys later tonight and hopefully I can get him to calm down. Love you momma'

I heard Jimin sigh quietly and quickly looked at him. That's never good. Something was really wrong, yet he wouldn't tell me. Ok Chen, time to investigate! My husband senses are tingling.

He's being really fidgety, his lips are in a small pout, his cheeks are red, eyes glossy, clinging to my arm, and he keeps looking at those group of girls. He's also holding onto his stomach and hiding his face in my old hoodie.

Bingo.

How did I not notice? Those girls keep giving him really nasty looks while looking him up and down, then they would sit there and whisper. And some of them where looking at me with that look. That disgusting look full of lust.

I snaked my arm around his waist and brought him closer, then I kissed his forehead. "Don't worry about them, it's me and you time." I whispered. He looked up at me with a pout and glossy eyes, "A-Am I fat?" He asked with a shaky voice. My eyes widened. How could he call himself fat?! He's so skinny and fit, yet he lets those stupid girls get into his head.

I leaned down and whispered, "Of course not baby. Your perfect and beautiful." Then I kissed his nose making him smile shyly. His cheeks turned a deep shade of red as he wrapped his arms around my waist. It surprises me he isn't disgusted by the sweat on me.

"What?" He asked looking up. "I'm just sweaty, and your hugging me. Took me by surprise." I mumbled with a small smile. He hit my stomach, "I could give less than two shits if your sweating or not." He grumbled and I laughed.

Then he got up on his tip-toes and puckered his lips while closing his eyes. I leaned down and gently pressed my lips onto his, he giggled and snuggled closer to me. I looked over at those girls who where still whispering. And within seconds they noticed I was staring and started doing that weird thing where they try and show off there breast. Again, please don't do that.

I glared at them and rolled my eyes while hugging Jimin even tighter. Then he looked over at them and stuck his tongue out making them scoff and walk away. I love him, and I would never betray him....except with food, that's it.

Finally our turn came into the line and Jimin ordered for us since I had no idea what these funnel cakes where. I watched as the woman poured some kind of mix into a fryer, the grease bubbled and turned the soggy and thick mix into a hard crust.

Then the woman took the weird looking crust out of the hot grease and put it on a small plastic plate, she poured a white powder on top then gently poured chocolate over it. She smiled and handed me the cake and looked at Jimin, "Thank you for visiting!"

We bowed a little and walked to a small table. Jimin grunted while rolling his eyes, "What?" I asked. "They are all looking!" He whispered. I looked around and noticed everyone was either giggling and taking pictures of Jimin, or sending flirty glances at me. What the hell?

"Just ignore them." I mumbled and he nodded. "Ok, now take your first bite ever!" He said with excitement. "I don't know...it looks weird..." I mumbled furrowing my eyebrows, "You can have it." I pushed the plate towards him.

"No! You have to try it!" Jimin yelled loudly and pushed the plate towards me. "Don't be so loud, and really I'm ok. I'll be starting my diet tomorrow anyway." I smiled and pushed it back. "CHENYOUNG!" He screamed and heads turned our way.