⭐️FiftySix- Soft Daddy⭐️

Jimin's POV:

Me and Chen took over an hour trying to pick out an outfit. I wanted us to match, but he refused to wear anything but a suit! He kept saying, -'If I'm going into business, I can't wear pink Jimin!' - I mean come on, what is so wrong with pink? I think it's a very fashionable color and would look good in his office! So in the end he still wore his suit and I picked out something with some actual fashion sense. But hay... he still looked sexy.

My Outfit:

Chennie's outfit: (He doesn't have a beard)

Minus the shoes-

I didn't like the gray hair dye, I felt like it made me look to old. So I got it dyed black a few weeks ago, which Chen really seems to like it. And bitch, I look sexy as hell!

Now me and Chen are in the elevator. He has his arm wrapped around my waist to help hold me up, but for the most part, I can walk pretty well. At least compared to the normal occasions of when I wake up.

We quickly walk out to the car, Chen buckled my seat belt and landed a kiss on my lips before shutting the door softly. I love his fucking lips, they hold so much power just like the rest of his body. But his lips are so sweet and soft, and they have touched every inch of my body, those lips tell me the words I want to hear.

Chen bought some Mc Donald's for me and got me some boba just like he promised. I decided to wait til we get to his company before eating, because I may or may not be a messy eater... don't judge! The sauce has a mind of its own, it just waits for the right moment to jump off of my chicken nuggets. I don't know why!

When we arrived he sighed heavily and stared at the doors for a few seconds. I could see the dread on his face, he hates it here. So do I, every night he comes home from this place, he's in a bad mood!

I stuck a French fry in his face which made him jump in surprise. "Don't be a grump! Eat a fry, they are good for the soul." I smiled. He chuckled and shook his head, "Not on my diet baby." He mumbled softly and I frowned while eating it. He hasn't been eating very much and it's starting to worry me. I've noticed how his sweatpants hang more loosely on him, and his shirts aren't as fitting as before.