⭐️ThirtyFour- Friends⭐️

"Damnit." Chen mumbled as he turned around. "Yes I'm still angry you interrupted us! We could have gone further if you guys didn't just burst in!" Jimin stomped his feet as his face began turning red and his cheeks puffed out.

"Holy shit, what's happening." Amber asked and began hiding behind the couch, Jimin looked like he was about to explode. "Jimin I thought you weren't mad- you know what? I should've known this did bother you, I new it was to easy." Chen sighed placing the bottle down.

"What do you mean to easy?!" Jimin yelled. "What I mean is it didn't really make sense when you didn't blow up the first time." He said calmly. "I was enjoying our time and then they just burst in like they own the place!" Jimin whined angrily. "And we weren't just supposed to stop there!" He pouted.

"Go do whatever you need to do, we'll be watching football and eating all of your food." Jackson whispered to him while eating a bag of his favorite chips. "Thanks." Chen mumbled. Dude Jackson's like the best friend ever 😂 like who gonna have your back like that?

"Guys....." Jackson waved them over to the fridge pissing Jimin off even more. "This is all your fault Jackson! Fuck you! Your the one who told them it's ok to barge in like that, and your the one who ruined everything!" Jimin screamed at the top of his lungs.

You ever get so mad to the point you start sweating and tears go to your eyes? Yeah, Jimin's having the same problem.

Also did I ever tell you Jimin gets emotional after sex? Even if it's a little head, still....

He continued accusing them all while crying while Chen slowly walked closer to him. But the boy would take small steps back while pointing at him and yelling angrily.

Chen didn't show a single emotion on his face as he gently slapped Jimin's tiny finger out of his face and picked him up bridal style.

"No! No! No! Put me down right now you asshole! I don't wanna even look at you I'm so pissed off! You didn't even see how I pleaded in my goddamn eyes for you to stay in there with me! Put me down!" Jimin kicked and screamed and hit Chen. Why are men like that though? Like clearly when you say, "Yeah I'm fine with it." You NOT ok! They never get the message do they ladies? 🙄

In which the guy wasn't even fazed. He just shut the door with his foot and threw Jimin down on the bed and crawled on top of him.

"Get- GET OFF!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. Felix, Han, Amber, Bobby and Jackson just stared at the door with wide eyes. "Man we fucked up." Felix mumbled. "Don't worry, I already know what will happen." Bobby smirked.

"What?" Han asked. "What is the one thing we taught Chen at a young age? When your girl is upset and angry and needs to blow off some steam...." he stopped. Amber began evilly laughing while stuffing donuts in her mouth. "Oh shit.." she laughed, "The two trio!" And he nodded. "Nobody can turn down the fingers, not even I." Han sighed while shaking his head.

Chen couldn't take anymore of Jimin beating on his chest and held his arms above his head and pinned his legs down. He stared darkly into Jimin's eyes and took a deep breath.

"Tell me why your so angry baby..." he mumbled quietly and left small kisses along his neck. "Because we where having a moment of peace after such a busy week and they just...." he froze feeling Chen's tongue glide across his earlobe. "Hmm?" Chen asked again.

"They j-just stormed i-in h-here...a-and...ahhh..." he moaned feeling Chen suck down on his neck. "And what?" He asked. "I just....fuck...." he panted, Chen ripped open his shirt and threw it onto the ground and felt all over Jimin's body.

"You just?" He smirked. "I just wanted more of you....b-but they- shit stop!" He moaned not being able to finish his sentence. Chen stuck two fingers into Jimin causing him to bite his tongue to keep quiet.