⭐️Eight- Telling ARMY⭐️

Jimin stirred in his sleep, when he couldn't find the big body of heat he opened his eyes and looked around. Chen wasn't in the room, but Jimin could smell something yummy downstairs.

He removed the covers from his small body, and slowly and carefully stepped onto the ground while holding onto the dresser. His legs where like jelly, as a small stinging pain was in his lower half.

He used every object in his view he could find to walk to the door, and into the hallway. But the hallways where almost empty, he grunted and supported his weight on the wall the best he could.

Grunting he continued to slump against the wall while struggling to make his way to the kitchen. Then he tripped over a small vase that was empty and fell over with a cry.

Foot steps where heard, quick footsteps. Soon enough Chen's large figure was at the end of the hallway with a concerned face. He rushed over to Jimin and made sure he was ok. "What happened?" He asked.

"I-I smelt something from the kitchen..and tried walking there but...I can't walk, then I tripped and fell over that stupid tiny vase." He mumbled, his voice was scratchy from the previous night, and Chen smiled and laughed.

He kissed Jimin's small nose before picking him up bridal style. Jimin wrapped his arms around Chen's neck and rested his head on Chen's chest.

His messy blond hair covering his eyes the way he was resting. Chen walked to the kitchen and set Jimin on the couch. "By the way Lisa had called you earlier this morning, but I told her you where still asleep and I would have you call her back." He said nicely. Jimin nodded as he watched Chen jog over to the counter and grab the phone and bring it to Jimin.

Jimin opened his phone (passcode) and called Lisa back when Chen was in the kitchen.

Phone Call:

Lisa: Good morning sleepy head!

Jimin: Good morning *scratchy voice*

Lisa: Damn, What the fuck did y'all do? *she heard Jimin's tired voice*

Jimin: Girl, let me tell you something.

Lisa: Hold Up, let me go to my room. *walks to her room* Ok go ahead.

Jimin: So we baked brownies cause you know how much he loves them. Then we went swimming, or at least that's where the plan started.

Lisa: I already have the chills!

Jimin: So I got cold and went to the hot tub.

Lisa: He did not fall for that!

Jimin: But He did!

Lisa: Oh my fucking god. *laughs*

Jimin: Then he came over with me, we kissed, and then he moved me onto his lap. And oh my god, his hands are huge on my waist. It gives me chills

Lisa: *fan-girls silently*

Jimin: So then it was going way to fast. He was standing up, holding me like I was a damn feather, walked over to the canopy and laid us down. And you should have seen the look in his eyes, girl! I knew from there shit was going down

Lisa: Go on!

Jimin: He's like a sexy, gentle, caring, beast all in one.

Lisa: How is that even possible? I don't believe you, nobodies that perfect. Sorry Chim.

Jimin: No he was! He kept asking me if I was sure I wanted to go on, and he was so gentle the whole time, and every time I looked at his face he looked so worried. Cause you know whan it first goes in