⭐️Thirty-Lovely Stage⭐️

ARMY cheered loudly and waved there bombs around crazily. BTS danced on stage in front of not only there fans but other K-Pop idols as well. Once they where finished they bowed and said a speech. Then sat down in there seats.

Jimin noticed he was on the big screen but acted like he didn't, he sat back and stared deeply at the floor. Fans went wild at just how handsome he could be, by sitting there and doing nothing.

Jungkook tapped his shoulder and whispered something in his ear and he smiled. They stared at each other for a few seconds and when the music dropped they both slowly looked to the screen with straight faces.

ARMY cheered even louder and the boys broke character and began laughing. "Stop teasing them!" Hoseok laughed as Jin wiggled his eyebrows. "How do you do that? Move both eyebrows at different times?" Yoongi sat up and asked Jin.

He began showing all of them how to move there eyebrows, and the only one who could do it correctly was Taehyung. Everyone laughed as they made weird faces while trying to get there eyebrows to move like Jin and Taehyung's.

"I give up!" Jungkook yelled knowing it was of no use. That was a skill only clowns can do, and he's no clown. Period.

After the long day of performing it was finally time to get rewards. BTS where on the edge of there seats, if they got a reward it would be the most biggest thing they have received.

"MaMamoo!" The man called out the first card, then he began opening the next one and the next. Namjoon was very stressed out after all of the cards where pulled except one. The boys had worked extremely hard and practiced a lot just for this moment.

And all of them loss hope. The last reward was the biggest reward, it gave them the most money, the biggest promotion. It would boast there fame even more! By a billion maybe!

And there was no way they would get, it would be the older groups who would win this one. It always has been.

"And the biggest GMC Reward goes to..." everyone held there breath as BTS slouched in there seats in failure. Yes I made up the GMC Celebrity Company.

"B-T-S!" The man called loudly and everyone screamed in surprise. They would be the youngest k-pop group to ever get this reward! The boys stood up quickly while jumping up and down, meanwhile Namjoon was still hunched over in his life crisis.

They quickly made there way to the stage and received there trophy. Namjoon stood at the microphone for a full minute staring out at the crowd. "I'm to shocked for this." He simply said and hid his face as tears ran down his cheeks.

Everyone was surprised he was crying, out of all the members, it was EXTREMELY rare to ever see Namjoon crying. Jungkook pushed Jimin up to the microphone not wanting to be center attention.

"I-uhhh-!" Jimin in panic. Jin caught his attention, he was taking a deep breath telling Jimin to do the same. He smiled at the crowd, "Honestly I think we are all in shock, aren't we?" He laughed.

"BTS want to thank ARMY. Thanks to ARMY we have this award in our hands, we are on this stage, wearing these clothes, and have as much support as we do. Without ARMY we would still be the same boys as we where before BTS existed. We wouldn't have our names known around the world if it weren't for you ARMY!" He said happily. "You guys have given us many opportunities and lots of love and support." He said feeling tears coming to eyes.

A loud whine was heard fallowed by a cough, Jimin turned around and looked at Namjoon who was choking on his tears. "How?! How?!" He cried as Jin was shushing him and patting his back.

"And ARMY....you guys don't understand, so many k-pop groups have so many secrets from there fans because they can't share them without receiving hate. And you guys have accepted me and Jin, you have supported our relationships, you guys have done so much for us." He said wiping away his tears, "YOU MADE NAMJOON CRY!" He yelled.

Innocent Fighter- (Jimin x Male reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें