⭐️FiftyTwo- Car Sex⭐️

Chen parted there lips and began slipping Jimin's shorts off. Then he unzipped his pants and carefully but easily took off his pants. Jimin was relieved he didn't wear pants, unlike Chen he isn't experienced in car sex and would have a large difficulty taking off tight pants in such a small space.

Quickly Jimin wrapped his arms around Chen's neck and brought there lips back together, moaning at the delicious flavor and the stinging sparks he got every time. Chen placed his hands on the smaller boys waist and gently slid him up to where his head was resting on the car door.

"Lift your leg a little babe." Chen whispered and Jimin propped his leg up to where his foot was resting on the center console. Chen then placed his right hand on the door handle next to the Jimin's head to keep his balance. They looked each other in the eyes for approval, then Chen slowly pushed himself into Jimin.

He moaned feeling the boys tight walls warm with wetness, and slowly loosening getting used to his size. Jimin squeezed his eyes shut and took a deep breath while slowly digging his nails into Chen's back. "Oh fuck....." He panted as his toes curled.

Once Chen felt Jimin adjust to him he was able to gently thrust into him easily. He went slow and easy knowing Jimin would be pretty sensitive for a few seconds. He watched as the boy under him was panting with his eyes closed and mouth barely open. His face was gleaming in the moonlight as that light sweat was still on his face from partying earlier.

He thought it was the most beautiful sight he's ever seen before. Of course, Jimin's always looked so beautiful to him. But in this position it was like Jimin was some kind of magical creature you only seen in movies.

Jimin felt the burning fire in his lower abdomen slowly turn into a pleasurable spark and moaned quietly. He gasped and looked down, seeing Chen was leaving hickeys along his stomach and up to his chest. He moaned again, a breathily one, and furrowed his eyebrows. The spark was slowly shaking, and he desired more.

"Faster!" He moaned as Chen growled in response. He felt Chen begin to move inside of him at a much quicker pace, the spark growing larger and larger. He felt the need to hold onto something, so he squeezed his arms around Chen's shoulder while clawing at his back.

After four full minutes of this, they where both breathing heavily and sweating. Moaning with every single thrust, the car gently shook. Jimin lifted his right hand and pulled at Chen's right hand, which was on the window. Chen didn't hesitate to hold his hand against the window.

"Ahh!" Jimin gave short and loud moans, one after the other. They repeatedly filled Chen's ears with every single thrust, he speed up his thrust and the sound of skins slapping against each other filled the car. "Oh, oh, ahhh!" Jimin screamed and began panting heavily. He had already came twice, and Chen wasn't stopping. But hay, Jimin wasn't complaining.

But he felt so tinder and sensitive he could hardly breath. After Chen came for the second time he licked everything up making Jimin moan a few times. Chen sat down next to Jimin's feet to catch his breath.

Jimin was able to sit up and crawled over to Chen, he gave a small peck to his cheek and laid his head down on the boys sweaty chest. "I fucking love you." He panted while tracing over Chen's rock hard abs. "I fucking love you too." Chen growled playfully.

The two boys giggled and looked at there wedding rings. Jimin gently traced over both of there wedding rings with his tiny index finger. Chen chuckled gladly, he loved the fact that he was the first person Jimin had car sex with.

Jimin looked up and gently kissed Chen, he placed both of his hands on Chen's chest, and the boy wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist. "Ready to go home?" He asked and Jimin nodded. They easily got dressed and crawled into the front seats.