⭐️FortyFour- Weak Boi⭐️

Jimin has found out how powerful he truly is over Chen. For the three weeks he's been doing nothing but teasing him. And when Chen tries to punish him, Jimin turns it over and ends up making Chen a moaning and begging mess.

I'm making names up for Jimin's family like I did Chen's since I don't actually know his family

So here they sit at dinner with Jimin's family for the second time. Chen's sitting quietly as they order there food, then the waiter walks away with there orders and they begin talking again.

"So Chen, how has Jimin here been acting around you? I know he can be a stubborn and a sassy brat sometimes." His mother, Catherine smiled. Chen laughed, "Well he's definitely-" but he paused feeling Jimin's hand slide up his thigh. Clearing his throat, "He's definitely a handful sometimes, but so am I." Jimin smiled and moved his hand away from the boys sensitive area.

"He's very lovable and sweet." He forced a smile. "Oh really? I've seen some videos where Jimin is just a straight up whiny baby and your always so clam about it!" His sister, Lily snickered as he glared at her. "Yes he always-" but then he stopped again feeling Jimin's hands quickly slip into his pants under the table cloth.

He took a deep breath and rethought his words. "He's very sensitive sometimes but it's normal." He cleared his throat feeling Jimin stoke him gently. "Is everything ok sweetheart?" His mother asked, "Yes of course. I'm just taking a new medication and it makes my throat feel weird." He laughed.

But after that he refused to speak as Jimin wouldn't take his hands out of the boy's pants. The moment his father spoke to him Jimin's hand firmed up. "So ChenYoung, you are serious about this whole thing correct? No games? You love Jimin completely alone?" He asked.

Chen forgot Jimin was even there as he answered with a firm and confident voice, "Of course. I love Jimin with everything I have sir, and I plan on doing everything I can to keep him happy." He said quickly. "Good." Charles replied and sat back.

"Jimin isn't still obsessed with Blake Shelton is he?" His little brother, Andy laughed. "Well actually-" he stopped as Jimin gave him a good two pulls, before secretly jerking him off. "He isn't. I didn't e-even know he had an o-obsession o-or anything."

As there food came Chen couldn't eat as he felt Jimin giving rough and slow tugs to his member. He cleared his throat struggling to not moan in front of everyone. He felt his stomach knot up and his legs became shaky as Jimin whispered, "Be careful by what you say baby."

He finally had enough. He couldn't stand Jimin's teasing and the stress and suffering he was forced to go through.

"Excuse me." He mumbled after ripping Jimin's arm out of his pants and stood up and stormed off into the bathroom. Now he was hard and aggravated with Jimin. The smaller boy was getting out of control. He was flirting with everyone and constantly teasing Chen and he was now pissed off.

"I'm going to go check up on him." Jimin said and his family agreed that it was a good idea. He walked through the large restaurant and into he males bathroom. As soon as he walked in Chen looked up at the mirror. Jimin locked the door and smirked.

"Why did you get up like that baby? Now everyone's worried." He pouted while guiding his hands down Chen's chest and to his sensitive area. "Does somebody need some attention?" He asked clearly enjoying how hard Chen was.

"Yes I do." Chen whimpered feeling his hands grip him, Jimin softly let his hands go into Chen's pants again and gently stoked him. "F-fuck..." Chen whimpered again and closed his eyes while looking at the ceiling. Then he stopped and yanked Jimin's hand out of his pants.