⭐️Eleven- Stripper BF⭐️

Chen payed for the room, and they walked to the elevator and went to the third floor, last room to the right. After walking in Chen plumped himself on the bed and got on his phone.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Jimin smiled and closed the bathroom door as Chen nodded in response. He began to get undressed and looked in the mirror. He sighed nervously and looked at his body.

'What if he doesn't like it? Do I look fat?' He asked himself while turning around in the mirror with a sad frown. He felt very insecure about his body at the moment. But as he heard Chen's laugh in the other room, he new he couldn't take to long before the boy would fall asleep.

He slowly walked towards the door and put his hand on the door-knob, he looked in the mirror one last time before turning off the light and opening the door, 'Show time.' He thought to himself.

He walked back into the room and stood in front of Chen. "Hay Jimin, which is better dogs or-" the boy stopped in mid sentence while staring at him. His eyes became wide and his cheeks burned red as he looked at Jimin's body.

He had a black lingerie on. It had a black thong and two straps along his sides. A single leather strap sat on his left leg with a black, silk, blindfold attached to it. A black collar was now visible with a silver tag and cursive writing, 'Choke me Daddy!' — There was a lace strap along his chest, and on the back where a pair of handcuffs.

Chen's eyes traveled from his feet to his chest repeatedly. He slowly sat up on the bed and stared at him. "This is what you bought at Victoria Secret?" He asked and Jimin nodded thinking he didn't like it. "It's beautiful." He whispered where Jimin could barely even hear him.

"Come here." He said in a dark voice. Jimin looked back up. That look was on Chen's face, the same one he had a week ago when they where at the beach house. Jimin slowly walked towards him while fidgeting with his fingers.

Chen stood up and grabbed Jimin by his waist and brought them close together. He toward over the small boy and looked down at him. He gently rubbed his thumb over his skin in an comfortable way.

He slowly put Jimin's arms around his neck while bending down, then put his hands on the back of his thighs and quickly lifted him up. Jimin wrapped his legs around his waist.

He turned around and laid them down, then scooted them over to where Jimin's head could rest on the pillow. Gently kissing him as he memorized his every curve.

Chen looked down at Jimin with admiration. He wandered how such a beautiful creature could possible exist. How was it even possible? He was one of the luckiest men on earth. 'He's so fucking sexy, and his body is just perfect. I'm losing my fucking mind.' Chen thought.

Jimin couldn't stand Chen staring at him, he felt like a bloated balloon, he felt ugly. What if Chen was staring down at him because he's realizing how fat he really was? He didn't deserve someone like Chen. He didn't deserve Chen because he was so handsome and perfect in every way. Meanwhile Jimin laid there looking like a fat balloon. He felt tears stinging in his eyes as he quickly covered up his body embarrassed.

Chen tried removing his arms, but Jimin held them in place. He looked up and saw tears brimming in his little red eyes and softened, "Whats wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked. Jimin simply looked away unable to answer.

Chen gently put his hand on his cheek and wiped away a tear, but many more fell. "Please tell me what's wrong." He whispered. "I-I'm ugly and fat, and I know you don't want a fat boyfriend!" He burst into tears and covered his body even more.

Curling up into a little ball he scooted away from Chen and slipped underneath the covers, covering his entire body including his head. Chen shook his head quickly with wide eyes. He gently pulled the covers off of Jimin's head, Jimin held the blanket in place so he couldn't see his pudgy little body. Chen sighed and ignored the large lump that was slowly starting to rise earlier.