⭐️ThirtyTwo- Kinky⭐️

"ChenYoung stop!" Jimin screamed at the top of his lungs. His face was burning red, his body was tense, as he glared deeply at Chen. "I've had enough of this! Honestly!" He pushed Chen away from him roughly. Then he began stomping off, at least he tried, Chen grabbed his arm and stopped him.

Chen jumped on him and wrapped his legs and arms around his tiny body, while pulling the covers over them. Jimin groaned while trying to get up again, "I. Have. To. Watch. Bach-bachelor with Jin!" He struggled. But Chen snuggled his face into the crook of his neck and mumbled, "No! Your not leaving me in the freezing cold!"

"Then just come with me!" He whined. "No! I wanna stay here!" Chen giggled childishly. "Why?!" Jimin wiggled and tried kicking his strong legs away. "Because I love you, and I love this bed." He whispered and kissed Jimin's ear.

"Aish." He couldn't move so he didn't even try, instead he got his phone and quickly texted Jin. And within seconds the front door busted open and the sassy man strutted down the hallway while yelling and throwing his hands in the air.

"Joon ChenYoung Jr! I know- I know you ain't finna keep Jimin from watching the new season of the Bachelor with me? Bitch better fucking move!" He said. But Chen looked at him with a boring look, then squeezed Jimin even tighter and closed his eyes again.

"Ok, I guess we have to do this the hard way." He mumbled throwing down his jacket and bag. Then he backed up, ran, jumped, tackled them, and began fist fighting with Chen. The whole time Jimin just sat there sulking.

Namjoon soon came in and just watched as Jin and Chen where hitting, slapping, pushing, and kicking each other while constantly pulling Jimin's small body back and forth.

"I had him first!" Chen yelled while pulling him back. "Well The Bachelor said its my turn!" Jin yelled back while pulling on him again. "Guys..." Namjoon sighed tiredly and took off his hat.

Then he calmly walked over, aggressively snatched Jin away from them, did the same to Jimin, then pushed Chen back.

"Enough!" He yelled and everyone froze. "This is ridiculous!" He said, "First off nobody is watching the bachelor! You guys have already watched the new season several times! And second, Chen didn't you want to go to the gym?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah I did. Thanks for reminding me." He smiled and stood up, now it was Jimin's turn to tackle him down. Well...he tried.

Chen just stood like normal and watched as Jimin jumped and stuck on him. "No don't go! Anywhere but the gym! You'll be gone for hours!" He whined. "So would you." He mumbled plainly and Jimin whined. "So?! You could have just gone with me!" He shook himself and Chen sighed. "So can you."

"Oh....I can?" He asked. Chen nodded, "Yeah!" He cheered. "We are coming along." Namjoon spoke and held Jin by the waist. "Ummm no, I'd be caught dead in a sweaty gym." He said sassily. "We can make TickTock's Jin!" Jimin wiggles his eyebrows and Jin shrugged while nodding.

"I need to get dressed." Chen said easily put Jimin down on the bed. The boy stood up and stretched and randomly did the renegade and Jin joined along. "Woooo, wop, boom boom boom, Wait, renegade, renegade, renegade!" They sang.

Chen finally came out in black puma sweatpants and a black hoodie. "Let's go." He smiled and the couple walked out. They got in his car and he drove them to gym not to far away from the apartment.

Jin and Jimin rambled about the different dances they wanted to do, while Chen and Namjoon spoke about their workout routines.

Once they walked in Namjoon was going to the front desk but Jin pulled him back seeing Chan and Jimin standing in front of a tall pretty lady. She bowed, "Good afternoon Boss, what routine today?" She asked politely. "Ummm... 206 and 107." He replied coldly.