⭐️ThirtyThree-Surprise⭐️

⚠️ATTENTION!!⚠️

I'm making another FanFiction of ChenYoung and Jimin. It's just an idea I've been having.

Also someone asked me not to long ago who ChenYoung was, they thought he was an idol and couldn't find him. 😂 He's a made up character I created.

Ok enjoy the rest of the chapter!!!

Chen and Jimin had bathed quickly in the shower before getting dressed, then Jimin had to get on Chen's back cause he couldn't walk. Namjoon and Jin where also walking out of the random room they went in sweaty and clearly tired. Jin had a huge limp as he leaned on Namjoon's arm to make it less obvious.

Jin and Jimin made direct eye contact, both of there eyes wide and there faces flushed red. Jin texted Jimin, 'This bitch really just angry fucked me, lust fucked me, slow fucked me, and then he fucked me as an apology. My entire lower body hurts." Jimin stared at him wide eyed and texted back, 'This bitch really just kink fucked me all the way. And after two rounds, he pulled out HIS KINKS.'

Jin quickly slipped into the back seat fallowed by Jimin, while Chen and Namjoon sat up front. Then the two texted each other since the guys would be able to hear them.

'He's got....he's got kinks' Jin asked and Jimin nodded. 'This bitch pulled out a damn shock collar, which I did not know it would shock me until we where half way done with the last round. A damn chain, blindfold, and a vibrator ring.' He said and Jin held back a laugh.

'Damn, you good?' He texted and Jimin shook his head, he nudged Jin and looked down at his pants. Slowly he pulled down the side of pants just enough for Jin to see his thigh, he bit back a gasp at all the handprints and bruises. Then he barely lifted up his shirt and revealed the same thing. Except there was a large bite mark on his stomach and Jin stifled a laugh.

Jin showed him his waist which had red handprints, then his neck which was covered in purple. Both of there legs and hands where still shaking as they stared wide eyed at the two males in the front seats who where having a normal conversation like nothing had happened.

"Ok, I'll see you guys later!" Namjoon smiled and helped Jin walk into there apartment while Chen and Jimin did he same. He gently laid Jimin on the couch and went to get some ointments and ice.

Then he gently helped Jimin rub the ointments over the bruises and tender red pieces, then Jimin held the small ice-pack on his left thigh since it hurt the most.

He sighed feeling extremely tired and sore, slowly he laid down onto the couch and closed his eyes, and within seconds he was out like a light.

I just flipped the switch,
Flip, flip

Chen smiled seeing him passed out, he gently picked him up along with the ice-pack and brought him there bed. After setting the ice-pack on his thigh he covered him up and kissed his forehead.

"Sweet dreams babe." He said quietly while gently kissing his lips, Jimin sleepily responded, tilted his head and kept there lips connected. Then he laid back down and closed his eyes while whispering, "Love you..." and Chen mumbled, "Love you too".

He turned off the lights and closed the door, then he sighed while looking around the apartment. He couldn't think of anything to do since it was still bright outside, but then a memory popped up in his head.

"Eomma! I'm bored!" Chen whined, the sun was still shining brightly outside as all of his friends where sick. "How about we clean?" She smiled and he groaned. "No, cleaning is so boring!"