⭐️Seven- BDay Present #2⭐️

After a few seconds his grip on Jimin's waist got tighter, letting Jimin know he was about to enter.

He slowly entered and Jimin gasped loudly while closing his eyes. Chen stopped, he was only half way in, and he knew for a fact that he was much larger than most men.

Jimin panted a little and looked down, he thought Chen was all the way in. His eyes grew wide as he looked at Chen who had a concerned look on his face. He smiled a little and nodded. Chen continued to gently push himself in til he was fully in.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...." Jimin whispered in pain. His entire lower body was burning while adjusting to Chen's size. He's never, ever felt this kind of pain before. But then again he's never had a penis this size in him before.

He took a deep breath before forcing his eyes to open, Chen was still looking down with a face of terror. Jimin knew exactly why he was so worried, and it hurt his heart more than anything.

He lifted his small and shaky hand up to Chen's cheek and panted, "I-I'm O-Ok." He said. "M-Move please." He said once he felt more comfortable with his size. Chen hesitantly began pulling out slowly, causing Jimin to groan in pain.

"Oh fuck keep going!" He said feeling Chen close to pulling all the way out. Chen fallowed what Jimin said and slowly pushed back in, he watched as the boy arched his back and quickly lifted his arms around Chen's shoulders and began to shake.

He could see the pain on his face, but kept going. Soon Jimin wasn't so shaky, he wasn't groaning in pain. He was laying there with his eyes closed slowly breathing, he began getting used to Chen's size and wanted more. But he didn't know if it would hurt more or not.

He opened his eyes, "Faster." He panted and Chen nodded. He began moving a little faster, and Jimin only felt a little pain. He soon felt desperate for more.

"Faster baby!" He commanded as his breathing quickened. Chen thrusted gently a few times, but when Jimin began clawing at his back he almost stopped thinking he was in to much pain. "Oh goddamnit." Jimin moaned while rolling his eyes to back of his head and arching his back as far as he could, causing there chest to barely touch.

Chen felt his body get hot as he thrusted faster and a little rougher. Jimin let out a high pitched moan while biting his bottom lip, "D-Daddy!" He screamed.

Chen soon found himself slamming into Jimin's body. He wasn't even focusing on anything but the sweet moans coming from Jimin, he loved being called Daddy. Especially when it came from his baby-boys sweet mouth.

"Faster daddy!" Jimin moaned, Chen saw how Jimin opened his eyes as tears glimmered in the corner of his eyes. His mouth made an small 'o' shape as his head was slowly shifting backwards and forwards with each of Chen's thrust.

When Chen heard Jimin moan the nickname 'daddy' it was like a key. A key of energy that forced himself to forget anything. He didn't like Jimin commanding him, he wanted him begging.

So what did he do? He began slowing down, and looked Jimin in the eyes. The small boy shook him head, "No! No! Faster!" He moaned which made Chen move slower. "Chen please-" Chen slapped his thigh harshly.

Jimin moaned in pleasure from the slap, "Daddy, please go faster!" He begged. Chen began violently thrusting into him, as sweat slowly began build.

He then gave one last thrusts, before growling, "Fuck baby.", and without mercy, began slamming with all of his strength into Jimin. Jimin screamed loudly, his voice echoing on the beach as his high pitched moans filled the dark area.

"Daddy slow down!" He cried, but Chen could only hear the animalistic moans that came from Jimin. The poor boy felt overwhelmed from the speed and strength Chen was using at the moment. "Oh daddy! Fuck!" He moaned arching his back once again.