⭐️Six- Birthday Present⭐️

⚠️ There will be mature scenes in this chapter. I will warn you when they are ahead ⚠️

Jimin sat in the car as Chen easily lifted the three suitcases and put them into the car. Once or him, and two extremely heavy ones for Jimin. What does he put in them? Bricks? People? Animals? Millions of bucks? Who knows.

Chen then sat in the driver seat after kissing Grandma goodbye, hugging WonWo and kissing his cheek, hugging Min-Jung and doing there small handshake, and shaking all of the boys hands.

Now, he was very confused. Not with Grandma, WonWo, and Min-Jung. They always hugged, kissed each other's cheeks, and said goodbye.

But the boys? It was weird. It was like they where saying, 'When you come back, you will be a new man.' , it confused Chen. They kept saying, "Go easy on him ok?" And "Bring him back in one piece. I don't need him whining about being sore."

He didn't know what the hell they where talking about, but he laughed and smiled and nodded his head just like they did. Though he was confused, he's learned. Never ask the BANGTAN ways. Because it's always weird and confusing. So he didn't ask.

Chen then walked to the car, waved to WonWo one last time, and started slowly driving out of the driveway and into the busy street. He fallowed the GPS instructions while watching the road.

Jimin kept glancing at Chen's hand, that was on the gear shift. He wanted to hold his hand so badly. It would be the first time they where in a car side by side, driver and passenger, holding hands as a couple.

He cleared his throat. Chen was still focused on he road, "Why is that old man floating? I swear...these crackheads really be having powers..." he whispered looking at the skinny old man besides the gas station, two raccoons where screaming at him as he floated off of the ground.

Jimin shifted around in his seat and cleared his throat louder. Chen then whispered, "Is it Exit 48? Or Exit 47? Oh...this GPS is confusing." He didn't seem to even know Jimin was here.

Once again he was doing 'that thing.' Where he would get a task, and block everything else out. He was only focused on his task. It was weird and annoying.

Jimin cleared his throat one last time, even though he could just ask, he didn't want to. It was his birthday, Chen should be paying more attention to him.

Yes. I am making Jimin be petty and stubborn in this book. Because I feel like it fits him. 🤭🤷‍♀️😳😑😑😂

He sighed and slouched in his seat while looking out the window angrily. Chen never once took his eyes off of the GPS and road, but even so he easily found his way to Jimin's small hand and took it in his.

Then he placed Jimin's hand on the gearshift, while readjusting his hand on Jimin's. He firmed up his grip and gently rubbed his thumb over Jimin's thumb.

It gave butterflies to Jimin. Not only feeling the warmth of his hand on his, but also feeling the gentle slick feeling of Chen's thumb on his.

A smile came to Jimin's face, Chen checked the mirror on Jimin's side secretly and saw his smile. Then he went back to driving to make sure he didn't go over or under the speed limit and didn't miss any turns.

Finally they arrived at the Beach House and got out of the car. Jimin helped with his suitcases for the first time ever, and quickly ran inside while Chen fallowed behind with two of the cases.

Jimin lead him up to the second floor and got into the master bedroom. He figured it was a good idea to stay away from the other master bedroom, he didn't Chen to find some stuff. Not yet anyway.