⭐️TwentyNine-Work⭐️

Jimin looked up at Chen with a light blush on his face and a shy smile. He had a hickey on his neck and could still feel the precious kisses that was on his neck and face. "You know..." Chen started off, "I might just die." He shrugged and sat down next to Jimin who was laying down on his back.

"Stop being dramatic you won't die. I only use that level on ARMY, I wouldn't betray you like that." He smiled and rolled over onto his stomach. "That's good to know." Chen chuckled and ran his finger through his hair.

Jimin watched memorized as his long slender fingers where covered by the damp curls, that gently wrapped around his finger and curled over. Then they where pulled straight by his hands, and curled back over as his fingers left his hair. It looked so soft and slick.

Jimin sat up and crawled into Chen's lap, then he face him and wrapped his legs around the boys waist. "Can I touch your hair?" He asked staring at the bouncy curls that stacked on top of each other. ChenYoung nodded and leaned down a little.

Jimin gently put his tiny fingers into Chen's hair. He felt the soft and slick curls wrap around his fingers, and slowly bounce off over his wrist and back on top of each other. He continued running his hands threw Chen's hair for a minute or two.

Meanwhile Chen couldn't seem to take his eyes off of Jimin's face. His soft skin that shone brightly and was smooth, his dark brown eyes that gently stared at Chen's hair, and his tiny, tiny, adorable body sitting on top of Chen's.

He let his forehead rest on Jimin's shoulder, as he slowly melted in the boys sweet scent. His shaky breaths hit the boys neck, he felt like he was in wonderland. So lucky to have this beautiful man in his lap playing with his hair.

"Jimin-ah...." Chen whispered, "Hmmm?" He replied. They sat silent for a few seconds. "Why do you love me?" He asked, "Im just curious, because you know. All my issues..." he said shyly. Jimin stopped and looked over a little, he could feel a small wet spot on his shirt.

He gently pushed Chen back and grabbed his cheeks, "I love you because you are just- god I don't know the right word. But let me say this, you impress me all the time. When I first saw you, I expected someone stuck up. Like a fuck boy almost, I mean you have the perfect body and the most handsome face. But then I realized..." he paused.

"I realized your not rude or stuck up, and you definitely don't play with people's emotions. I learned your a man who loves his mother and son. I learned your someone who is loving and sweet, and you really care for people's emotions. And honestly, when I thought of you I just couldn't get my mind off of the fact that I already loved you before you even knew my name." He said softly.

Chen smiled, "Really?" He asked and Jimin nodded. "Now don't cry, I love you." He said and kissed Chen. He knew the boy was already crying before even looking at his face. He could feel his tears on his shirt when he asked.

Chen nodded and kissed Jimin again. Jimin lifted Chen's shirt and looked at his stomach. There was a large purple spot on the side of his stomach, he gently let his fingers glide over it and then leaned down and kissed the bruise gently.

"Someone's calling you." Chen mumbled and handed Jimin his phone. It was Lisa, "Hay." He answered.

Lisa: Girl have you seen the news?!

Jimin: No, I try not to watch it because there's only negativity on it.

Lisa: Girl! Everyone is going crazy over the Mystery Singer, they call him Babe! This guy on Facebook posted the video yesterday! And oh my god, his voice is amazing!

Jimin: Where can I find it?

Lisa: So just search up the name, AnnyoneTobicle. *she spelled it out*