⭐️TwentyFive⭐️

Jimin grumbled sleepily and shifted around, he was warm. But not near as warm as he could be. Chen's body wasn't wrapped around him for the first time. He opened his eyes and looked over, Chen was hugging a pillow tightly while snoring.

He dug his face into the pillow and mumbled, "Jim-" but didn't finish his sentence before more snores took over. Jimin smiled and got his phone out and took a picture. He gently tried taking away the pillow and going into Chen's arms. Chen whined and hugged the pillow even tighter in his arms.

Jimin tried again using a bit more strength, he pulled as hard as he could. But Chen cried, "No! Don't leave please!" While shaking and holding onto the pillow even tighter. Tears ran down his cheeks as he choked a sob in his sleep. Jimin quickly stopped pulling and looked down at him guiltily.

He quickly let go of the pillow and pulled himself up with his arms, and crawled over Chen's large body and hugged him from behind. He tangled there legs together and rested his head on Chen's back while gently singing.

Slowly the shaking boy calmed down and barely opened his eyes. He wiped his face on the pillow to get rid of the hot tears that burned in his eyes. Then he looked down and realized he wasn't hugging Jimin.

'Where's Jimin?!' He thought and panicked. Was he just dreaming? Or did his father really take Jimin away? Did he sleep to hard to wake up when they where taking him away and swapped him out with a pillow?

Chen sat up so quickly that he yanked Jimin up with him, but he didn't even seem to notice the tiny boy clinging onto him. "Jimin?" Chen asked, his voice cracking as he began to sob. "Jiminie!" He cried, his body shook violently as he threw the pillow away.

"ChenYoung! I'm right here!" Jimin said worriedly and Chen turned around quickly and hugged him. He held him close, like he was trying to protect him from anything and anyone. He was scared, really scared.

"Shhhhh, it's ok, baby I'm right here." Jimin comforted him as he held onto his large body while crying and rambling nonsense. "Hay, Hay, look at me ok?" He said grabbing the sobbing boys cheeks and forcing him to look at him.

Jimin wiped away his tears from his cheeks and eyes, and gently whispered, "Baby I'm right here, I'm in your arms in our apartment. I'm safe and your safe, we are both ok." He softly continued wiping away his tears. "I-I thought th-they took y-you a-away! A-and I l-looked down and couldn't- I couldn't find you!" He sobbed.

Jimin shook his head, "No baby I'm right here with you. See? You can feel my skin and hear my voice, I'm right here." He whispered and Chen nodded feeling his hands again. He felt more calm at the touch of there skin.

"Come here." Jimin whispered and laid down, then he opened his arms and wrapped them around Chen's shoulders to keep him close. He gently sang under his breath while running his fingers through Chen's hair.

After a few minutes Chen finally calmed down and his tears where no longer. He looked up at Jimin, "I'm sorry." He apologized. "Baby you have nothing to apologize about, you had a nightmare and there's nothing you can do about it." He said gently and kissed Chen's forehead.

They both closed there eyes tiredly, even though it was twelve in the afternoon, the black curtains made the room extra dark. They both fell asleep, and slept all night and day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin as usual woke up before Chen, he stretched and cuddled even closer to Chen's chest. He gently whispered, "Chen....ChenYoung...wake up..." while poking his cheeks and nose.

"Daddy, wake up for me, p-please..." he moaned in Chen's ear. He started panting while leaning even closer to Chen's ear, he bit the tip of his ear while panting and moaned, "Oh daddy..." then he slid his hands up Chen's shirt and began teasing his nipples.