⭐️Nineteen- Woah!⭐️

Chen yawned and looked down, Jimin was safely asleep in his arms. He gently moved the hair out of his eyes and kissed his forehead gently. He held him closer loving the warmth he offers and the sparkling shine his heart always gave off.

He grabbed his phone from the dresser and looked at the message Felix had sent him. It was him and WonWo sitting on the roof at night while eating cookies and drinking soda, he then texted, 'Don't be mad that we snook out and got sweets!' With a smiley face.

His chest warmed seeing WonWo smiling brightly with cookie crumbs on his lips, while he was holding a Pepsi. He knew he could trust Felix, Jackson, and Bobby to protect his family. It put him to ease.

He then began texting IU who was nagging about collage.

IU: your so lucky! You don't have to go to collage, as long as you work you get your credits 😑

Chen: Awww someone's jealous they aren't as amazing as me

IU: Oh shut it! I'm still better

Chen: Lies, everyone says so

IU: Oh yeah? Who? Who says your better than me?

Chen: Mom, WonWo, that Duck across the street that always attacks you....so on and on

IU: That doesn't count! Of course Grandma and WonWo favor you! And that duck is crazy, he has issues.

Chen: Maybe that's why he doesn't like you

IU: Shut Up!

Chen: Make me.

IU: Boy don't think I won't fly over there and kick your ass!

Chen: Try me.

IU: Is that a bet?

Chen: Is it?

IU: Are you only going to reply with two words?

Chen: No.

IU: I really can't stand your ugly ass sometimes!

Chen: Oh please you love me!

IU: You wish!

Chen: So you don't always come over to hang out? All these years of you walking through the door going, "Chennie! I need cuddles!"

IU: I just didn't have any other choice! You where my only friend!

Chen: I call Bullshit.

IU: It's true, I didn't have anyone else to cuddle with! You where me last option, trust me!

Chen: Do you smell that?

IU: No, it's probably your smelly ass

Chen: If anything it's yo 🐱

IU: 😳😳

Chen: But it's not.

IU: Then What is it?

Chen: I smell....*sniffs*...I-I smell...

IU: What?! WHAT IS IT?!

Chen: I smell 🧢.

IU: THIS IS WHY! THIS IS WHY I DON'T FUCKING TALK TO YOU ANYMORE!

Chen: You constantly called like a week ago begging me to come back home because your cuddle buddy is gone.

IU: Did not!