⭐️FortyThree- Football⭐️

Jimin's POV:

Once I saw Chen was calm I gave him a thumbs up which he quickly returned and sat back down. Jackson, Bobby, Amber, Han and Felix where all looking at me oddly. "What?" I asked. "How did you do that? He went from 100 to 0 really fast!" Felix said impressed. I nodded calmly, "I calmed him down. Easy."

"You say that as if it's normal!" Amber yelled. "Well he's like that with grandma too." I told them. They all shook here head confusing me. "He listens to grandma but, if he gets that mad, he wouldn't stop fighting even if she cried on her knees and begged him to stop fighting. Meanwhile you just yelled his name and it's like a whistle that only he can hear." Bobby said amazed.

I nodded understanding now. "I guess so.." I mumbled and watched them again. He was all tensed up threw the entire game, but he kept his temper under control and played really well!

I felt so proud watching my baby play! He was so fast and made two touch downs! It was pretty funny how he was in the short group of people though, he seemed so small compared to most of the guys here. And it was funny when he did finally loosen up and listened to the songs they where playing, he and the other team members all danced next to the music.

Then he was called to the bench to take a brake. He got a small drink from one of the green bottles and watched the game for a few minutes. And then....he finally....took off his helmet and revealed his sexy ass face. And girl, everything went in slow motion.

He was walking like normal, then he just slipped it off and shook his head. His sweaty hair was no longer straight like earlier, but it was now curly and glistening. Sweat dripped from his jawline as he ran his fingers threw his hair.

Bitch, I'm dead.

He looked so hot! And it made it even more hotter that he was wearing a football jersey. You know, since high school I've always had a thing for jocks. Then again, Ive been reading Watt-Pad since forever and I fantasize a little to much. But somehow Chen is like all those amazing love stories mixed together.

"Yah, Chen!" A girl yelled and he jogged over to her and did that bro hugging thing all the guys seemed to know here. "Was up?"She asked. Then from there I couldn't understand a thing they where saying.

He turned around and spoke to the same guy he's been speaking to earlier. "Who's that?" I asked and pointed at him. "Ummmm....that's either Maxwell or Max. I'm not sure which one." Bobby shrugged.

As soon as Chen was finished speaking to Maxwell or Max, I quickly stood up and called his name. He looked at me and smiled while walking closer to the stand, I stood at the small gate and looked down at him.

"Why is this thing so high up?! I can't-" I tried reaching down, "I can't hug you!" I whined. His beautiful laugh filled my ears, "I'm sweaty, you wouldn't want to hug me anyways. I'll get sweat all over your clothes!" He smiled. Of course I would still hug him! I mean you would, wouldn't you?

"I at least want a kiss, it's been two hours! How long do these things last?!" I whined. "We only have three more hours left, with a twenty minute halftime." He giggled. I made grabby hands at him and he squatted down. "YAH! SERIOUSLY?!" I yelled and he rolled over laughing.

"Ok, hang on." He said calmly. And I expected him to go the small fence and open the gate, then I would meet him half way up the stairs like in the movies.

But nope.

What he did....

Was even better.

He easily jumped and grabbed onto the metal gate, then pulled himself up and stood up straight. And now he was standing on the edge of bleachers, same as me, and I looked up at him with a smile.