⭐️FiftySeven- House⭐️

Jimin tiredly and sluggishly rolled out the new and fluffy gray rug in the huge master bedroom. All of BTS and ChenYoung had been packing for the past week now. They where all tired out from unpacking the new and heavy furniture and placing it around the large house.

"Jesus, ChenYoung I warned you to not let Jimin decorate the house with your credit card. He's just like me, once he has money, he won't stop til he's satisfied. Plus this house is huge!" Jin groaned while fallowing Chen around the back porch. "Will you stop nagging me old woman? I get it I made a huge mistake and I regret it, but Jimin's happy with the design and I can't take it back!" Chen mumbled angrily while putting down the last candle.

"Whatever! I'm not an old woman! But...because you have given me such a view...I'll let it pass." Jin winked while standing up from the lawn chair and sassily walked inside. Chen pinched the bridge of his nose while taking a deep breath, 'I cannot take one more of Jin's lectures. And Jungkook and Taehyung are on my last nerve with their pranks.' He yelled in his mind.

Namjoon pat his back, "I know Jin's driving you crazy. I'll do my best to get him off of my back." He smiled. "Oh yeah! And that'll totally help me!" Chen yelled noticing how Namjoon was basically saying he was glad Jin was bothering him.

Sighing, the boys slowly all dragged their feet to the huge living room. "Well I think that's about everything." Yoongi yawned. "What are you tired for? You haven't helped us all week!" Hoseok slapped him on the back of his head. "If you hit me one more time today....." Yoongi glared at him.

"Wait what's that box over there?" Jungkook noticed a single box sitting alone by the door. "Whats it labeled?" Chen asked tiredly. He hated the fact that there was still another box full of items he must put away. "It's labeled... Setarra Foundation? Looks like Grandma sent it, I'll check what's inside for-" but Chen ran across the room with the sudden energy he didn't know he had. "No! Don't look in there!" He panicked and blocked the box.

All of the boys stared at him oddly. "Look boys, if my mother ever sends something to me or Jimin please don't, ever-" he took in a deep breath while closing his eyes, "EVER! Look inside. Trust me, whatever she sends is something gross. Jimin here, your mother in law sent something." Chen said in disgust. Jimin thinks the complete opposite, he loves all the things grandma sends them.

He quickly and excitedly opened the box and looked inside with wide eyes. The first item was inside of a small white bag, so he opened the bag and gasped. "She knows us so well." He whispered and showed Chen. "What the fuck- MOMMM!" He whined and stomped his feet like a child. "I've had enough of this!" He cried and took out his phone. "Mother! Stop sending stuff to us!" He yelled into the phone while walking out.

"What is it?" Jin asked and rushed over. He gasped with wide eyes and giggled evilly with Jimin. "Holy shit this is nice- Tae! Come here!" He mumbled. Taehyung quickly ran over and gasped while looking at Jimin. "This must have been expensive!" He whispered.

It was small white leather collar with white lace on the outside, a silver tag labeled, 'Daddy's boy' , and a small metal piece that would give off small shocks.

"Bitch! Can she buy me stuff too?" Jin asked and Jimin shrugged. "This package is labeled, 'For little JinJin.' And this one, 'Baby Tae' and this one says, 'My little sunshine don't be shy!'." He said while passing them out. Hoseok gasped while Yoongi smirked, "I have so much respect for grandma, she a real homie." He nodded while looking at the mini box.

"Well shit..." Jungkook mumbled while looking his and Tae's box. "I don't know what half of these things are but we will learn." He nodded. Namjoon wiggled his eyebrows with red cheeks. "Damn, stop playing." Jin laughed.