He leaves home in the early morning

Adam's: POV

October 14th 2019: Los Angeles

I went into my son's room to wake him up. He covered his face with the blanket. He's not a morning person.

(Adam)

(Adam)

"Time to wake up." I said. "Five more minutes." replied Robin. "You're gonna be late for school." I said. "I don't care." he replied. "The breakfast's ready." I said and walked out of his room.

" I said and walked out of his room

(Robin)

I went to the kitchen and my daughter came running. I lifted up her in my arms and she smiled.

"Good morning sweetie." I said. "Good morning daddy." she replied. "How's my princess today?" I asked. "I'm fine." said Cornelia with a smile on her face.

(Cornelia)

(Cornelia)

Robin came into the kitchen and sat down at the table. He moved around the spoon in his yogurt without eating anything. "I'm not hungry." he said. "You have to eat." I replied. He ate his yogurt and yawned sleepy.

"I know I'm not the best dad, but I love you and Corneila with all my heart. I'm always here if you want to talk. I will always protect you." I said. "I know ." replied Robin. "We will be a family again, I promise." I said.

"I have to go now." replied Robin. "Have a nice day." I said. "Bye dad and Cornelia." he replied. He gave his sister a hug, before he left.

***

Robin's: POV

"Hey you, emo kid." called Zac. "What is it?" I asked tired. "I saw you at the cemetery yesterday. "Poor little Robin, miss his dear father." he said. "Shut up. I said coldly. "Do you still have nightmares?" he asked. "Do you want a slap?" asked my best friend.

"Thanks Emma." I said low. "You can't let them bully you." she repiled. "I know." I said and opened my locker. "Robin." she replied. "Leave me alone." I said and went into the classroom. I sat down on the chair and put my headphones on.

I opened my drawing pad and drew a broken heart. I still have nightmares about when the truck hit our car. I wish I had die instead of papa.

I feel for Robin😢

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~