I thought I would never see you two again

Katerina's: POV

We were on the way home, when a nice expensive car drove into the parking lot. The door opened and a man stepped out. He was wearing dark leather clothes.

"Father." we both said shocked. "Katerina, Jack." he replied. "Father." we said and hugged him. "I thought I would never see you two again." replied Vlad.

"Jack brought me back to life. He couldn't bring back papa, the spell was too powerful for him." I said.

"It's okay, I'm glad to have my children back." he said. "Many young men have been found dead the last few weeks." replied Jack. Father told us the whole story. "Oh, that's horrible." I said.

A woman with red hair stepped out from the car. I and Jack ran into her arms. Tears of joy filled her eyes.

"Katerina, Jack, my beloved niece and nephew

"Katerina, Jack, my beloved niece and nephew." said Madga. "I've missed you so much." I replied. "Me too." she said. "It's so good to be back." I replied. "My family." said Madga and hugged us again.

***

Vlad's: POV

I was sitting on the couch and drank a cup of blood. I looked at my wedding ring and sighed. I miss Adam so much.

"Is everything alright?" asked Katerina. "I just miss my ex-husband, he left me for a werewolf." I said. "A werewolf?" she asked. "They're married now." I said. "You deserve to be happy." replied Katerina. "Thank you, honey." I said. "I'm sure you'll find someone." she replied. "Yeah, sure." I said and sighed. "I'll find a spell to bring back papa." replied Katerina. "Really?" I asked. "I can't promise, but I'll do my best." she said. "Thank you so much, Katerina." I replied and gave her a hug. "No problem, father." she said.

Vlad really love his children♥️

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~