Thank you so much for this

Robin's: POV

"Omg, we're here, we are actually here." I said. "Yes." replied Jamie and smiled. "Come." he said and took my hand.

(Jamie's new look)

(Jamie's new look)

We went backstage and I gave him an confusing glance when he talked to guard. "My brother Robin would love to meet him and it would mean so much to him." he said. "Wait here." replied the guard and left. "What was that about?" I asked. "You'll see." said Jamie.

"Is it you who's Robin?" asked a guy. I turned around and in front of me stood Andy Biersack. "Y-Yes." I stuttered. "Nice to meet you." he said.

"You're my biggest idol and I love your music so much and you have saved my life." I replied. "I'm glad to hear that." said Andy with a smile on his face. He signed my album and we took a picture together.

"Omg omg, I met him, I fucking met Andy Biersack." I said happily and jumped up and down. "I'm so happy for you." replied Jamie.

I hugged my brother and smiled. "Thank you so much for this." I said. "You're welcome." he replied.

***

I screamed at the top of my lungs when Andy began to play. I won't have any voice tomorrow.

"Robin." said Jamie. "What is it?" I asked. "Are you having fun?" he asked. "Yes." I replied and he smiled.

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book

I'm so happy for Robin, he really deserved it.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~