The battle

Vlad's: POV

The vampire council arrived. "Aro, let us discuss things as we used to. In a civilized manner." replied Vlad. "Fair words Vladimir . But a little out of place given the battalion you've assembled against us." said Aro.

"I can promise you, that was never my intent. No laws have been broken." replied Vlad. "We see the children. Do not treat us as fools." said Caius coldly.

"She's not an immortal. These witnesses can attest to that. Or you can look. See the flush of human blood on their cheeks." he replied.

"Artifice." said Caius. "I will collect every facet of the truth. But from someone more central to the story. Adam, as the child clings to your mate, I assume you are involved." he replied.

Adam went up to him and Aro read his thoughts. "I'd like to meet her." he said. I took Cornelia's hand and went up to them.

"Hahahahaha. I hear her strange heart." he said. "Hello Aro." she replied and put her hand on his cheek.

"Magnifico. she's human." he said. "Impossible." replied Caius. "Do you think they fooled me brother?" asked Aro. "Bring the informer forward." he ordered.

"Is that the child you saw?" he asked. Tommy glared at us with hate. "Then your allegations were false." he replied. "They are innocent." said Tommy and Cauis killed him.

"There is no danger here, we will not fight today." he said. He turned around and looked at me, Adam and Tim. "Such a prize." he said and disappeared.

"Dad, papa." replied Cornelia and Ingrid happily. Adam and Tim hugged their daughters.

"Hello dad." said Katerina and Jack. "Hey." I replied with a smile on my face. "We can finally be a family again." she said. "Yes we can." I replied.

They all survived❤️ I'm glad Tommy is dead

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~