For a spell that can't be broken

Madga: POV

I walked around in town when I saw a second-hand store. I went in and looked around. There were many beautiful things and I was thinking about buying something.

"Do you need help?" asked a woman kindly. "I'm just looking, but thanks anyway." I said. "I have something that you might like," she replied. She handed me an old spell book and I looked confused at her. "It will solve all your problems." said the woman.

"How much?" I asked. "The book is yours." said Rowena. "Thank you." I replied. "Use it well, Madga." she said. "How do you know my name?" I asked but she was already gone.

***

I went back home and Robin met me in the hallway. I hid the book behind my back of some strange reason.

"Hey Robin." I said with a innocent smile. "Hey Madga." he replied. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm on my way out." he said. "Okay." I replied. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said. He nodded and went out.

I walked to my room as well and lay down on the bed. I opened the book and the spells seemed to be real.

I lit candles and mumbled a spell

I lit candles and mumbled a spell. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw my brother.

"Vlad." I said and hugged him. "I've missed you so much." he replied. "I brought you back to life." I said. "Thank you, Madga." replied Vlad. I gave him a cup of blood and he drank it hungrily.

I told him about Adam and Tim's marrige. And his newborn daugther. Vlad's eyes glowed red.

"So he left me for a werewolf." said Vlad. "What are you gonna do?" I asked. "He'll pay for it." he said.

***

Vlad's: POV

I broke into Tim's house and found her in their room. Emma were sleeping deeply and noticed nothing. I lifted her up and sang a lullaby. I lay my hand on her forehead and deleted her memory.

Vlad has kidnapped Emma.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~