When the darkness come

Vlad's: POV

-Flashback-

September 15th 1865: London

A circus had arrived to the town and tickets were sold out quickly. The performances offered everything from, magic to walk the tightrope.

They had a brilliant success, but no one knew about their dark secret. Tonight they would have a special show, a night they would late forget.

"Get I ask all possible silence? asked the editor circus the audience became silent

"Get I ask all possible silence? asked the editor circus the audience became silent. "Our first appearance made by a friend of mine, give him a big applause, here is Vlad Lucian." he said.

Who feels brave enough to go into the cabinet?" I asked and the people raised their hands. "You there, come down." I said and a young man walked, nervously down. "What's your name?" I asked. "William." he said.

"Well William, please enter this cabinet." I replied, and he went inside. I kissed him and smirked.

"There's no turning back." I said evilly, and closed the door. I threw a ball to the floor and the tent was filled with white smoke and the audience clapped their hands.

***

"You have been a wonderful audience, and we will stay in London a few days, before we move on to a new town." "We offer free drinks outside the tent." said the boss. He controlled all the visitors drank the drink, which meant that they forgot everything they had seen.

After that he went to another tent. "Good job tonight." he said. "They are so easily fooled." I replied and William fell lifeless to the ground.

"I saved one for you." I said and threw, a body to him. "Thank you." replied Peter and put his fangs into the woman's neck.

"I can not wait until our next show." I said excited. "Our next show will be even better and it will be more blood." replied Peter and smiled, evilly. "Sounds very good." I said.

-End of the flashback-

I love bad Vlad

I hope you liked this chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~