Your family is safe here

Robin's: POV

"Cornelia, Ingrid, Agnes." I called. The girls came down and they had a concern look in the faces.

"What's it?" they asked. "We'll move to a new place, we're not safe here." I said. "Why not?" asked Ingrid.

"It's a long story." I said. "Okay." she replied. "Where are we going?" asked Cornelia. "You'll see!" I said with a smile on my face.

We packed the most necessary before we left the house. The girls looked amazed at the mansion when we arrived.

"I'm so glad you could come

"I'm so glad you could come." said Vlad. "Thank you so much for this." I replied. "Your family is safe here." he said. We took our stuff and walked in. Cornelia, Ingrid and Agnes shared a room together to keep each other company.

I went to the living room and Vlad gave me a worried look. "How are you Robin?" he asked. "I'm so worried about dad." I said. "Me too." replied Vlad. A tear were rolling down my cheek, but I wiped it away. "I'm sorry I've been a bad teacher and for turning you into a vampire." replied Vlad. "It's okay Vlad, I forgive you." I said. "Thank you, it means a lot." he replied.

***

Emma and Noah tried to comfort the girls. Agnes hugged her teddy bear tightly.

"Will daddy and papa die?" asked Cornelia. "I wish I had an answer." I said. "I miss mommy." sobbed Agnes. "She exist in your heart and she will always be near you." said Noah. "I can feel her spirit." replied Agnes. "Me too." he said.

I was standing by the window and looked out. Emma stood next to me and put her arm around me.

"Just a few months ago, I was a normal teenage boy. But now I'm a vampire and we are sentenced to death." I said. "I hope Jamie finds a cure to Cornelia." replied Emma. I looked at my sister and she smiled at me. "If she dies, I'll never be able to forgive myself." I said.

Vlad's mansion is a sanctuary. He's so kind now.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~