For your Entertainment

Jamie's: POV

I walked into a bar and compelled everyone to stay. I went up on stage and began to sing For your Entertainment. I kissed a guy and drank his blood hungrily. I love to be bad.

(No escaping when I start

(No escaping when I start. Once I'm in, I own your heart)

"Isn't it a bit hot in here?" I asked and the guys screamed. I took off my vest and danced sexually around the pole. I also grapped a bottle and drank.

"Bite me." said a guy. "With pleasure." I replied and my fangs cut through his skin. But I lost control and I drank until his head fell off. I smirked and licked my bloody lips.

***

Adam's: POV

Vlad handed me a glass of red wine and I let the alcohol slide down the throat.

"The guy over there looks very delicious." he said. I walked up to him with a smirk on my face.

"What's your name?" I asked in a flirty voice. "Kellen." he said. "It was very nice to meet you." I replied. My fangs cut through his skin and I drank his blood.

When he was drained of blood, I threw the body in a cold room and closed the door. "The entire club is filled with people with pulsing fresh blood." said Vlad and kissed me.

"Hey lovebirds, I'm sitting here." said his friend. "Aww, your friend is bored." I replied with a sweet voice.

"Know your dear Tim that you are here?" he asked. "I don't need him in my life, this is what I live for." I said. "So true." he replied. "I'm so excited for the masquerade ball." I said. "Me too" replied Vlad.

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book

They are so bad

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~