Missing you just runs too deep. I can't breathe thinking of your smile

Tim's: POV

Emma was awake when I came up to her room. "Where is Adam?" she asked, and coughed a bit. "He's on his way to New Orleans to find a cure." I said.

"He knows what I am, he will kill me." said Emma scared. "It's the werewolf bite that make you hallucinate, no one will kill you." I replied calmly.

"Please don't kill me, I have a family." she screamed and tried to protect herself with her hands. "You are safe here, you're safe." I said softly and put gently back her head on the pillow. "You need to sleep." I whispered, and she closed her eyes.

After a while, I had to go down to eat. When I was finished, I hurried up again and to my horror, the bed was empty. I ran out, and thanked god we had two cars.

I got in, and drove toward the town. I searched everywhere, but couldn't find Emma. Until I walked into a street corner. She drank the blood from a young woman who was already dead.

"Emma, we must go back home now." I said very gently. She turned around, and looked at me. "I didn't mean to kill her, I was so thirsty." she said ashemed. "I know, and I'm not mad at you." I replied, and helped her into the car. Once back home she fell asleep on the couch, and said Adam in the sleep.

***

Emma woke up after an hour. I put a blanket around her. She hugged me and tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"You'll be okay." I said. "I don't want to die." she replied. "You won't." I said. "I love you, dad." replied Emma. "I love you too." I said.

I love the father and daugther bond.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~