I'm not a normal girl

Vanessa's: POV

I changed to a hoddie, dark ripped jeans and boots. Dad drove me to school. I sat down next to Robin. I was late, but I didn't care.

"Good morning everyone, my name is Eric Van Helsing and I'm your history teacher." he said.

(Van Helsing)

(Van Helsing)

"Are you okay?" asked Robin. "Yeah." I said. "Today we will talk about a count named Vlad Tepes who lived in Transylvania during the 1400s, but he's more famous as Dracula." he replied. 

He directed his eyes toward me and I swallowed nervously. I know he's a vampire slayer and I'm dead if he finds out my secret.

"Mr. Van Helsing?" I asked. "Yes." he said. "I don't feel very well, can I go home?" I asked. "Sure." he said. "Thank you." I replied and walked out.

But Robin stopped me. "Are you sure everything's okay?" he asked. "Why do you care?" I asked. "You looked like you had seen a ghost." replied Robin. "Well, I'm not a normal girl." I said and left.

***

I was walking through the quiet dark park. A woman passed me and she looked scared at me.

"It's not safe to be alone in the dark." I said. "Are you a killer?" she replied. "Yes I am." I said with a smirk on my face. "Please, don't kill me." replied Eva. "I have missed the taste of fresh human blood." I said. "Please, I'm begging you." she replied. "Don't scream." I said and looked deeply into her eyes.

I rushed up to her and began drinking her blood

I rushed up to her and began drinking her blood. She fell lifeless to the ground and I licked my bloody lips. I took her body to the forest and threw her into the lake.

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book

Vanessa is a evil vampire

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~