Forget about the sunrise. Fight the sleep in your eyes

Jamie's: POV

I was at the bar and I drank when the door opened. "Jamie." he called. "Hello dad." I said with a smile on my face. "I need your help, Emma has been bitten by a werewolf and she's dying." replied Adam.

"You're looking for a cure and you have found the cure." I said. "Please Jamie, can you save her?" asked Adam. I poured my blood into a small bottle and gave it to dad. "Thank you so much." he replied.

***

I rushed upstairs and dripping the blood in her mouth. "Please wake up, don't leave me." I said and held her hand. Suddlenly she opened her eyes and looked at us.

"Adam

"Adam." she replied happily and hugged me. "Oh my dear Emma, I thought I had lost you." I said and hugged her back. "I'll never leave you, I will always be at your side." replied Emma and wiped away the tears.

"Come, time to go home, Tim have been so worried." I said and we walked down. I thanked Alec and Magnus for all help before we left.

We had a contest to see who could get home quickly and I let Emma win. When we came in she got many hugs, and questions.

"I'm fine now." she said. "Oh my dear Emma." replied Tim and hugged his daugther. "Emma." said Ingrid and hugged her. "Hello sweetie." she replied. "I've missed you." said Ingrid. "I've missed you too." replied Emma.

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book

Emma is cured

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~