Outside the rain's pouring down. There's not a drop that hits me

Adam's: POV

It was a knock on the door. I rushed inhuman speed to open. Outside stood a man and anxiety and panic reflected in his blue eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked worried. "Emma has been bitten by a werewolf, I took her to my home." he said.

I wrote a letter to Tim and followed him. "I know you and your daughter are vampires." he said while he drove. "What are you?" I asked. "Me and my husband Magnus are warlocks." said Alec and stayed in front a large dark brown house.

A man with purple hair met us in the doorway

A man with purple hair met us in the doorway. "Come in!" replied Magnus friendly, and I walked into the house.

They showed me the room. In a bed lay my daughter. She was deathly pale and the sweat ran down her face. I noticed a hideous wound on her neck.

I sat down at the bed and took her hand in mine. "I-I couldn't protect me." she said weakly. "Shhh, you will be okay, we will find a cure." I replied and patted her cheek. "I don't want to die." said Emma sadly. "You'll not die honey." I replied softly, but I could not hold back the tears. She gave me a smile and fell asleep.

I walked down again and Magnus handed me a glass with blood. "To calm the nerves." he said. I emptied the glass and sighed. "Emma must stay here and she's not allowed to have any contact with humans.

She'll begin hallucinations, and then it becomes dangerous for living souls." replied Alec. "I understand, but I have to go back home, I'll be right back." I said, and ran home.

***

Tim was awake, and I told him the whole situation. "Will she survive?" he asked. "We have to find a cure, and it won't be easy." I said and packed down stuff in my suitcase.

"Take care of Ingrid while I'm gone." I said. "I promise." replied Tim and kissed me. "Love you." I said and drove back to Alec's house. 

I got a room near Emma and she was still asleep. "We'll find a cure I promise, I won't let you die." I said and tears were rolling down my cheeks.

Poor Emma and Adam. I hope they'll find a cure for her.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~