You and your daugther are safe here

Tim's: POV

I had followed after Van Helsing to the house and I waited until he had drove away. I went down to the basement and met a horrible sight when I was shone with the flashlight.

Adam lay unconscious on the ground. His body was covered with burns. I picked up a sharp stone and made a cut in my wrist. I put my wrist against his mouth and whimpered softly when he began to drink.

"Tim." said Adam. "I'm here." I replied and patted his cheek. He hugged me tightly and he cried. I stroked his back and whispered comforting words.

"Van Helsing tortured me." sobbed Adam. "He killed my daugther." I said. "I'm so sorry." he replied. It's okay." I said calmly. He kissed my lips and I kissed him back.

I took him to my village in the forest. I told what had happened to Adam. Mary let him stay until he had recovered.

***

Adam's water broke during the night. "It hurts so much." I whimpered. "I can see her head." said Tim calmly.

I heard a baby cry and he lay down my daughter in my arms. "She's so beautiful." I said and stroked her cheek.

"What will you name her?" he asked. "Ingrid Emma Tepes." I said. "Thank you, Adam." he replied. "She will always be in your heart." I said.

(Ingrid Emma Tepes)

(Ingrid Emma Tepes)

"I love you so much and I will always do." I said and she giggled softly. Tim kissed my lips. "Get some rest now, you need it." he said. "I love you." I replied. "I love you too." said Tim. "You and your daugther are safe here." replied Maria. "Thank you." I said.

Ingrid is so cute♥️ Adam and Tim are together now.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~