Foggy glimpses of the boy I used to be

Tommy's: POV

A heavy thunderstorm hit our town and the rain poured down like a waterfall. I was sitting on a chair inside a club and I was dressed more fancy.

I drank alcohol and partied

I drank alcohol and partied. Suddenly a sharp pain went through my body and I fell to the floor. I screamed outta pain and it felt like someone stabbed me with knives.

But the pain disappeared quickly and a great feeling filled my body instead. I stood up and I smiled evilly.

The people tried desperately to run towards the exit but I blocked the way. I turned off the light and heartbreaking screams were heard.

***

I walked out an hour later and it was still raining. But it didn't bother me at all. I passed a car and the man looked terrified at me.

"Hey." I said. "Leave me alone." he replied scared. "I'll have some fun with you." I said evilly. "Please don't kill me." replied Ryan. "I hear the sound of your beating heart." I said.

I stepped inside the car and locked every door. "You'll float too." I said and laughed hysterically. A bloody hand slid slowly down the window.

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book

Tommy is the big bad wolf

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~