Our beloved daugther

Robyn's: POV

My water broke in the middle of the night and Jack drove me to the hospital. I squeezed his hand hard in an attempt to ignore the pain.

After what felt like an eternity, saw our daugther the light. A nurse wrapped a blanket around her and laid her in my arms. I kissed her forehead and smiled.

(Luna)

(Luna)

"Our beloved daugther." said Jack. "Yes." I replied. "She has her mother's and dad's hair color." he said. "Aww." replied. "My family." he said. "Thank you for being a part of my life." I replied. "Always." he said.

(Robyn)

(Robyn)

***

"Omg, Luna are so cute." said Cornelia. "She look just like you, Jack." replied Katerina. "We're aunts and uncles now." replied Robin. "Yes we are." she said. "And we're grandpartens." replied Adam. "I feel old." said Tim. "Aww, poor baby." teased Adam. "Speak to yourself." said papa with a smile on his face. "Love you too." replied dad.

(Robin and Cornelia now)

"We love you so much Luna." I said and stroked her cheek. "We'll always do." replied Jack.

"I'm gonna teach her my best pranks when she's older." said Emma. "Here we go again." replied Noah. "You better watch out." she warned. "I'm not afraid of you." he said. "I already have some plans in progress!" replied Emma and smirked. "Help me." he mouthed. "Don't worry babe, I'll protect you." said Robin.

"I love you two so much." I said and hugged my siblings. "We love you too." replied Robin. "To the moon and back." said Cornelia. "My beautiful sister and brother." I replied.

"Luna, this is your cousin Emma, Noah and Agnes." I said. They looked at each other and giggled. "They'll be best friends." said Jack. "Yes." I replied.

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book.

Luna is so cute

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~