I try to leave, but I have to stay

Robin's: POV

I was walking around in the castle. Emma came running and she was out of breath. "Emma, what's wrong?" I asked. "I heard Vlad talking to someone." she said. "What did he say?" I asked. "We won't return back home, we'll stay here forever. He's gonna kill us all." said Emma. "Oh my." I replied shocked. "We have to warn everyone." she said.

We found Zac and Katie in the living room. "You look like death itself, have you even been out in the sun?" he asked with a grin on his face. "I don't have time for jokes." I said. "You don't have to be so rude." replied Katie.

"We must leave, at once." said Emma. "No way, I'm not gonna miss the masquerade ball." replied Katie. "The whole school trip is a trap. Vlad is a vampire and he will kill us all." said Emma. "Vampires doesn't exist." replied Zac. "I and Emma caught Vlad drinking blood from a young man." I said. "You two need help." she replied and walked away with Zac.

"Well, it was worth a try." said Emma. "I'm glad Corneila lives with grandma, she's safe there." I replied. "Oh, Robin." she said and gave me a hug. "If anything happened to her, I would never be able to forgive myself." I replied. "You're a good brother to her." said Emma. "Thank you." I replied.

***

I was lying in my bed in my room. A red moon lit up the dark sky. I saw several bats.

(Children of the night)

Come, come our beloved brother. We will not harm you, we are not dangerous. You belong to us, you will always belong to us." said the voice in my head.

I sat up in my bed and I was breathing heavily. I saw that someone was in my room. She was wearing a long light dress and her red hair shone like fire. She looked at me with her blue eyes and I was hypnotized. She went up to my bed and spoke calmly.

"Don't be afraid." she said. "I'm not afraid." I replied. "You do not belong in this world, you are children of the night and you will soon come home." she said and drank my blood. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep. "I'll be back." whispered Madga.

One night left

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~