I don't know what I would do without you

Emma's: POV

I arrived home and it was very quiet. I went to the living room and sighed softly. Dad was sleeping deeply on the couch and he was holding a bottle in his hand.

I put a blanket on him. He opened his eye a bit. "Who's there?" he asked sleepy. "It's me, Emma." I said. "Emma." replied dad.

He opened both his eyes and looked at me. "You're alive." he said and hugged me. "Ow, my ribs are still sore." I replied. "I'm sorry." he said.

"Silver is not deadly for teenages wolves, it's just painful for us." I replied. "My poor girl." said dad. "Jamie saved me." I replied. "Adam's son?" he asked. "Yes." I said.

I hugged dad and tears were streaming down my face. "Don't cry honey." he said. "I don't know what I would do without you." I replied. "I'll always be here for you." said Tim. "Do you promise?" I asked. "Yes." he said and I smiled.

"You have a little sister and her middle name is Emma." said dad. "That's so sweet." I replied. "I'll marry Adam." said Tim. "Oh dad, I'm so happy for you." I replied. "Thank you sweetie." he said.

***

Adam's: POV

When the sun had down gone, we drove to the forest and got married. "I love you so much Tim Ravenwood." I said and kissed his lips. "Love you too Adam Tepes." he replied and answered my kiss.

"Where do you want to go on our honeymoon?" I asked. "London." said Tim. "Sounds good." I replied with a smile on my face.

Adam and Tim are married

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~