Bath time

Vlad's: POV

-Flashback-

March 15th year 2003: Transylvania

"Vanessa, bath time." I called. "She ran away." said Madga. "What?" I asked. "I guess she doesn't want to bath." she said. "I have to find her." I replied. "Good luck." she said. "Thank you." I replied.

I turned myself into a bat and flew out. I found her in the village. I turned back and picked her up.

"Don't run away like that, don't you understand that I get worried?" I asked. "I'm sorry daddy." said Vanessa. "It's okay." I replied. "I won't do it again." he said. "Good girl." I replied.

People were looking at us and they were whispering things. A woman was giving me a glance or hate.

"Come Vanessa, we're not welcome here." I said. "Is it because you're a vampire?" she asked. "Yes." I said. We returned back to the castle.

***

Vanessa was in the bath and she blew bubbles at me. I smiled softly at her.

"I love you daddy." said Nessie. "Love you too." I replied. She yawned sleepy and I smiled again.

I carried Vanessa to her room and put her to bed. I read a bedtime story her for and she hugged her bat.

"Good night daddy." she said. "Good night my son, dream sweet dreams." I replied.

He closed his eyes and fell asleep. I kissed him on his forehead and walked out of the room.

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book

Vlad treated her like his own daughter.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~