He sacrificed his life for me

Jamie's: POV

I drove to his mansion. I had an uneasy feeling in my body. I broke in and went upstairs. I found Emma lifeless on the floor.

I lifted her gently up in my arms and she opened her blue eyes. Tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"Jamie." she said weakly. "Shhh, I'm here honey." I whispered. "My ribs hurts." she said. "You'll be okay." I replied.

She fell asleep and I placed a kiss on her forehead. I carried her to the car and drove her home.

***

I was at the cemetery and the rain was pouring down. I found Robin's grave. I said the spell and waited.

His grave began crack open and the ground was shaking

His grave began crack open and the ground was shaking. I knew I wouldn't survive.

"Jamie said Robin. "Hey." I replied with a smile on my face. "Why can I see the sky?" he asked. "Because I can brought you back to life." I said. "Thank you Jamie." he replied. "You're welcome." I said.

Then I fell lifeless to the ground. Robin let out a scream. I closed my eyes and my last breath left my mouth.

There are no happy endings. Endings are the saddest part. So just give me a happy middle. And a very happy start.

***

Robin's: POV

I went home and knocked on the door. Dad opened and looked at me. He didn't know if he should cry or scream.

"Robin, is it really you?" he asked. "Yes, it is." I said. "Are you a ghost?" he asked "I'm alive, Jamie brought me back to life. He sacrificed his life for me." I said. My heart broke when I said his name.

"Where is he? I need to thank him." replied Adam. "He sacrificed himself, Jamie is dead." I said with a sad voice.

Tears filled his eyes when he heard that his eldest son was dead. "I'm so sorry." I said. "He died as a hero." replied dad. "He'll always exist in your heart." I said. "Always and forever." replied Adam.

"Robin." said Cornelia. "I've missed you and so much!" I replied. "We've missed you as well." she said. I hugged dad and my sister and we cried together.

Dad told him what had happened to Jamie. "He's a true hero." she said. "We will remember him forever." replied Adam. "Forever and ever." I said.

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book

Jamie died as a hero

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~