I'll tell you all about it when I see you again

Luke's: POV

-Flashback-

November 4th 2016: Los Angeles

I went out from my car and went into the school. My son was sitting on the floor outside the classroom with his head in his arms. I bent down and patted his arm.

Hey papa." said Robin with thin voice. "Hello rockstar." I replied. "Zach treated me like shit again." he sobbed. "Maybe this can cheer you up." I said and gave him tickets to Green Day.

Omg papa, thank you so much." he replied happily and hugged me. "You're welcome." I said with a smile on my face.

***

I took a picture of us and sent it to Adam and Cornelia. He sent back a heart.

Robin screamed happily when Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Drint and Tré Cool went up on stage. They sang everything from American idiot, Boulevard of broken dreams, 21 guns and new songs too.

When the concert was over we went to a room and he met them. You can tell this was the best day of his life, after the birth of his little sister. I had no idea that things would change overnight.

Robin sat next to me in the car and slept deeply. He was wearing a oversized Green Day hoodie and black ripped jeans.

My phone rang and a smiled spread on my face. "Hello darling." I said. "Hey Luke." replied Adam. I told him what Zach had done to Robin today.

"I don't understand why teachers haven't done anything to stop the bullying." said Adam. "I don't understand it either." I replied.

"Anyway, we're soon home babe." I said to Adam and Cornelia clapped her hands in the background. "Dive carefully." he replied and hung up.

Just at that moment a lightning lit up the sky and the rain was pouring down.

"Papa." said Robin when the truck hit our car. The last thing I hear is my son's scream, before everything went black. 

-End of the flashback-

Luke didn't survived the car crash

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~