You wouldn't believe me if I told you

Robin's: POV

I woke up at the hospital and looked confused around. Dad and papa went up to my bed and looked worried at me. Cornelia, Ingrid, Emma and Jamie were worried as well.

"How are you feeling?" asked dad. "I feel tired." I said. "You'll be okay." replied Tim. "What happened?" I asked. "You were in a park and a woman found you. You were unconscious and had lost a lot of blood." said Adam. "I don't remember." I replied. "It's okay, Robin." said Emma.

"I had a weird dream last night." I replied. "What was it about?" asked Adam. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you." I said. "Please tell us." replied Cornelia. I told them about my dream.

"I was a vampire, that's cool." said dad. "We have something to tell." replied Tim. "Emma and I actually are werewolves." he said. "For real?" asked Adam. "We're transformed into werewolves at every full moon." replied Tim. "That's awesome." I said. "Thank you." replied Emma.

***

The door opened and in came a boy with raven hair and blue eyes. He was holding a little girl in his arms.

"Hello, my name is Noah and this is my little sister Agnes." he said. "I'm Robin." I replied. "It's very nice to meet you." he said. "The same." I replied.

"How's Maria?" asked Tim. "Mom is doing fine, I'd say hi from her." said Noah. "I'm glad to hear that." he replied. "You know her?" I asked. "Maria and I have known each other since we were little. She's also the wolf queen of our pack." said Tim. I was amazed.

"Get well soon, Robin." replied Noah. My cheeks were turning red. "Thank you." I said. "You're welcome." he replied. "Aww, so cute." said Agnes.

"I think they like each other." replied Emma. "Me too." said Adam. Both me and Noah smiled.

Everything was just a dream

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~