You're very brave

Raven's: POV

-Flashback-

September 18th 2001: Los Angeles

"Hey, what are you doing here?" asked a guy. I couldn't say anything. "This is not a place for you." he said coldly.

He pushed me to the ground and started kicking me, until I throw up blood. "Leave her alone." replied a guy.

"What's your name?" he asked. I stood up and wiped away the blood. "Raven." I said. "I'm Jason and this is my friend Tommy." he replied.

(Raven)

(Raven)

"I want to join your gang." I said. Jason and the other members began laughing. I picked up a knife and threw it against a tree. "You're brave." he replied. "Thank you." I said.

Jason threw up the knife and caught it with his hand. He cut my hand and I swore an oatb.

Tommy gave me a Serpent jacket. "Welcome to our gang." said Jason. "I won't be any problem, I promise." I replied.

"We only have one rule." said Tommy. "Okay." I replied. "Don't betray us." he said. "On my honor." I replied. "I like you Raven, I'm glad you joined us." said Tommy. "Me too." I replied.

***

"Where have you been?" asked my foster mom. "Out." I said. "Dad and I have been so worried." she replied. "Realx, I'm fine." I said. She saw my jacket.

"It's a Serpents jacket." she replied. "I'm a member of their gang now." I said proudly. "Are you out of your freaking mind?" asked Helen. "Whoa, chill." I said. "They're dangerous criminals." she replied.

"Jason said I was brave." I said. "He has been in jail for abuse." replied Helen. "I'm worried about you." she said. "Maybe you should stop worry." I said coldly. "You've changed." she replied. "I'm a Serpent now." I said with a smirk in my face.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book

Raven will be a awesome Serpent💚

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~