Children of the night

Robin's: POV

I couldn't find Cornelia the next morning. Emma helped me looking for her. We called her name but got no answer.

"I have a feeling she's in the forest." said Emma. "Let's go." I replied and we ran off. We came to the forest and called her name again.

"Look." I said and pointed to a rock. "Is that blood?" asked Emma. "I think so." I said. "We have to find her." she replied.

We heard a growl and ran to a glade. We met a horrible sight there. Cornelia was sitting on the ground and tore off pieces of meat as a predator. She was covered up in blood.

Beside her lay a dead woman and her throat was cut open. Neither I nor Emma could say anything.

I lifted up my little sister and wiped away the blood. "Cornelia, what has happened to you?" I asked worried.

"Someone injected me with vampire venom." she said. "That's horrible." replied Emma. "I'm so sorry honey." I said. "I don't want to be a vampire." she sobbed. "We'll find a cure, don't worry." said Emma. "Thank you." replied Cornelia. "No problem, sweetheart." she said with a smile on her face.

***

Vlad's: POV

I was at the vampire council meeting. I saw Tommy enter the room. I gave him an ice cold glance.

"What an pleasure surprise." said Aro. "What do you want, hm?" asked Caius. "I have to report a crime, Adam has done something terrible." said Tommy. "Allow me." he replied and took his hand. "Oh my." said Aro.

"What did you see?" I asked. "Looks like your ex-husband has created an immortal child." said Aro. "Please, let them live." I replied. "Let them live." he said. "Adam hasn't done anything wrong." I replied. "He has broken the law, both him and his child will die." he said.

I feel so sorry for Cornelia😭 I love that Vlad is defending Adam.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~