How could I be losing you forever

Luke's: POV

-Flashback-

October 18th 2000: Los Angeles

I woke up in the middle of the night of Adam's scream. "It's time, Lukr." he yelled. "Omg." I replied panicked.

(Adam and Luke)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Adam and Luke)

Leila drove us to the hospital and the staff took care of him. I went to the waiting room and I was pretty nervous.

"Everything will go well." she said. "I hope so." I replied. "I believe in you." she said. "Thanks, it means a lot." I replied with a smile on my face.

***

I could come in after a while and Adam gave me a happy smile. In his arms lay the cutest baby I've ever seen.

(Robyn Leila Lambert)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Robyn Leila Lambert)

"Hey Robyn, you're so cute." she said. She held her finger and giggled softly. "She likes you." I replied. "I and your papa love you so much." said Adam and kissed her forehead.

"I'm so happy for you two." replied a nurse. "Thanks." said Adam. "Robyn has the best partens she could ever ask for." she replied.

I kissed my boyfriend, I saw the happiness in his eyes. "I'm so happy to have my own family." I said. "Me too." he replied.

***

Adam's: POV

I woke up in the middle of the night and saw that Robyn's bed was empty. My scream woke up Luke.

"Adam, what's wrong?" he asked worried. "Robyn's bed is empty, someone has kidnapped our daugther." I said crying.

A police came into the room. "I've checked the surveillance camera, but saw nothing. Your daughter has disappeared without a trace." she said.

Luke tried to comfort me, but I couldn't stop crying

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Luke tried to comfort me, but I couldn't stop crying. My beloved baby girl was gone. The hole in my heart would never be whole again. I cried myself to sleep that night. Can someone wake me up from this horrible nightmare.

-End of the flashback-

I feel for Adam and Luke so much. They thought she was dead for so many years.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~