Are we going to die

Adam's: POV

"Papa." said Cornelia happily. He lifted up her in his arms and smiled. Tim looked at me and I gave him a fake smile.

I went to a room I found a pretty big backpack for her and I laid down a banknote and other things too.

I wrote a goodbye letter and that was the hardest thing I have done in my life.

Dear Cornelia.

I thought we would have a future together, but nothing lasts forever. I do this to protect you and I hope you'll undestand it.

I've packed a backpack with money and passport to you and Robin. He'll take care of you and you're safe with him.

Me and papa love you so much and we will always be in your heart. You are our angel and you have spread so much joy in our lives.

Ingrid will be safe with Noah and Emma. I know that both he and Robin will protect you two at all costs.

Much love from daddy.

***

"Daddy?" asked Cornelia. "Yes." I said. "Are we going to die?" she asked. "Robin, Emma and Noah will take care of you and Ingrid now." I said.

"What about you, will you die?" she asked. "Always remember that I love you, I'll always watch over you." I said. "Don't die, daddy." sobbed Cornelia. "I will exist in your heart." I said. She nodded and yawned. "Time to sleep." I said. She fell asleep and I kissed her forehead.

Aww, my heart😭

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~