He will soon be one of us

Adam's: POV

I was sitting on the table in the dining room and drank a cup of blood. Vlad came in and he placed a kiss on my cheek.

"How's my darlings?" he asked. "We're good." I said with a smile on my face. "I can't wait to see our child." replied Vlad. "Me either." I said.

The door opened and in came my son. He was deathly pale and his lips had barely any color. He went to the seat next to me and I felt the cold from him.

"Robin, are you okay?" I asked worried. "I've never felt better." he said. "Drink this." replied Vlad. He handed him the cup and he drank the blood. "I want more." said Robin. "You'll get more tomorrow again, I promise." replied Vlad. "I can't wait." he said.

Robin was holding a red rose and it began to burn. "Wow." he replied amazed.

"He will soon be one of us

"He will soon be one of us." said Vlad. "Will he be a vampire?" I asked. "Tonight." he said. "Who will change him?" I asked. "Madga." said Vlad with a smirk on his face.

***

Madga's: POV

I went into Robin's room at night. He was sleeping deeply in his bed. I pulled his head aside and drank his blood.

I watched him taking his final breath. I lifted up him and walked down to the dungeon. I lay him down in a coffin and stroked his cheek. "Sleep well, my prince." I said. I closed the lid and walked away.

Robin will woke up as a vampire

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert-