A shot in the dark. A past lost in space.

Robin': POV

I lifted up my head from a dead body I saw a white/gray wolf who looked at me. I stood up and took a step back.

The wolf came up to me and licked my hand. I put my hand on his fur and patted him. "You're not dangerous." I said. The full moon shined brightly in the sky and lit up the whole forest.

"You are a werewolf, aren't you?" I asked and he wagged his tail. "I'm a vampire." I said.

"There you are

"There you are." replied Emma. "Sorry Em, I was just so thirsty." I said. "It's okay." she replied and gave me a hug. I presented her for my new friend and Emma liked him too. Suddlenly we heard a shot and we started running. It was either a vampire slayer or a an ordinary hunter.

***

I saw to my horror how the wolf fell to the ground, and he was bleeding from his back. I picked him up and we rushed home. I locked the door breathed out.

I put gently down my friend at the carpet and spoke calmly. "You will be fine, I promise." I said. Emma took care of his wound. "I'm afraid you'll have to live with a scar." replied Emma and patted him behind his ear.

It was very hard to say goodbye to him the next day. "I'll never forget you, you're my best friend." I said and hugged him. He put down his head at my shoulder to comfort me.

"Take care of you now." replied Emma and he licked her hand as a promise. He ran out from the house and disappeared into the forest again.

Aww, such a cute friendship.

I just love wolves so much, they are my spirit animal.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~