You are my prey

A/N They are in Transylvania now.

Adam's: POV

It was time for my and Vlad's wedding. One the altar stood Vlad and I couldn't take my eyes off him. He gave me a smile and I smiled back. I went up to him and his eyes shone of happiness.

The man began to talk and we said the vows. "I promise to love you until death do us apart." I said. "Our love will lasts forever." replied Vlad. "I do." I said. "I do." he replied. "I pronounce you husband and husband." said the man. Vlad smiled and kissed me.

A woman with long red hair came up to us. I got bad vibes of her. "Congrats Adam and Vlad." she said. "Thank you, Madga." he replied. "I hope you will enjoy your time here." she said. "My time here?" I asked confused. "Come Adam, it's time for our honeymoon." said Vlad. "Who was she?" I asked. "My little sister." he replied.

(Madga)

(Madga)

***

I was lying on the bed in our bedroom. I could hear storm howling outside. Something horrible is about to happen.

Vlad lay down next to me and kissed me

Vlad lay down next to me and kissed me. I kissed him back and his eyes changed again. He pulled my head aside and bite me.

"You drank my blood." I said shocked. "Yes I did." he said. "You are a vampire." I replied. He looked into my eyes. "Don't be afraid." said Vlad. "I'm not." I replied.

"Do you want to spend an eternity with me?" he asked. "I would love to." I said. "I have to turn you." replied Vlad. "I don't mind being a vampire." I said.

He bite me again and I closed my eyes. My heart stopped beating. His ice cold hand stroked my cheek. "Sleep well, my darling." he whispered.

Vlad turned Adam into a vampire

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~