Was in a prison and my life was stuck on replay

Adam's: POV

"Where am I?" I asked weakly. My hands were tied up in silver chains. The pain was horrible. "You are in my basement." said Eric. "You." I replied coldly. "I'm Zach's father and we're vampire slayers." he said with a smirk on his face. "I should have understood it." I replied. "I understand you have a weakness for pure silver." said Eric and burned me.

"What do you want?" I asked and tried to ignore the pain. "I want to revenge on my wife's death." said Eric. "What's her name?" I asked. "Lucia Van Helsing and she was killed by a vampire." he said. "I did not killed her." I replied.

"I know you're married to Dracula, the most feared vampire in history." said Eric. He opened a window and the sun burned me.

***

***

After being tortured for several hours I could barely move. "I want an honset answer, did you killed my wife?" asked Eric coldly. "I haven not killed her, I swear." I said. He burned me again and I wanted to scream out my pain.

"I will not stop until you tell me the truth." replied Eric threatening. "Please, I beg you, I have a daugther." I said and tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"Mercy won't help you now." replied Eric and went out. "Please, don't." I said. "You are my prisoner and this is your prison, let's see how long you can go without blood." he replied and locked the door and went away.

***

Cornelia's: POV

My stomach screamed of hunger but I had no money. Suddenly I found myself on an unknown street and I knew I was lost.

I sat down on the cold ground and began to cry again. "Help, can someone help me." I called with thin voice. But then I heard footstep and my whole body froze. I was sure it was a monster that would kill me.

I looked up and saw a young man. Tears filled my eyes and I hugged his leg. He lifted up my in his arms.

"Who are you?" he asked. "I miss you." I sobbed. "Is it you who's Cornelia?" asked Jamie. She nodded. "I want daddy to come home." she sobbed. "He can't." he said. "Why?" I asked. "It's a long story." said Jamie. "I'm scared" I replied. "You're safe with me." he said.

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book

My poor baby, I hate to see him hurt😔

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~