EP.197|History Of The Grail

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

"Come on, let's go to bed, baby." Operetta whined, playing with the buttons on Hunter's shirt. "Somebody's needy tonight," Hunter muttered, taking another shot. "Pregnant demon mates get needy," Mal muttered, taking a sip of her beer.

"I'm not needy!" Operetta pouted, holding Hunter closer, "she's being mean...Hunter~she's being mean to me..."

"No, she's not, she's just saying the truth, my love." Hunter kissed her cheek. Operetta smirked, "baby," she unbuttoned his shirt, "I want you all to myself~"

"Op-Operetta!" Hunter stuttered, he smirked as well, "you know damn well I'm the one who does that." his hands cupped her breast "mine..."

"Alright," Mal rolled her eyes, "somebody's horny," Ben muttered. Hunter growled, "Say something, your highness?"

Ben rolled his eyes, "whatever, just make out." Ben looked around to see Jasper and Evie were nowhere to be seen. "Where are they?" Mal asked, as though he was reading her husband's mind.

d

To answer her question, Jasper was with Evie in their room, celebrating their new marking.

"Baby, this is our fifth time doing it," Evie threw her head back, "don't you want to rest?"

Jasper heaved for air, "I guess...your right...I don't know what it is about you but you're just so irresistible." Jasper licked his lips.

"Oh, I know I'm beautiful, darling." Evie flipped her hair, Jasper chuckled, "but let's just take this time of peace and lay in each other's arms."

Evie smiled and snuggled close to her dragon, "I want my big, strong, dragon by me when I sleep..." Evie yawned, closing her eyes, listening to the sound of Jasper's fiery heart.

A small knock distracted them from their sleep, Jasper growled lowly, "go away..."

"I have a surprise for the both of you," Healer's voice cooed, "so but on some clothes and open the door."

Jasper sighed put on a shirt, Evie put on her robe and opened the door to see Healer and Raja. "Mama!" Raja cheered, hugging her mother.

"Raja! Oh, hun, I missed you!" Evie placed multiple kisses on her face. "How's Misty?" Jasper asked, sitting Raja down on the bed. "Amazing dad! They've opened a school in your honor, mama!" Raja smiled widely.

"Awe, they didn't have to that..." Evie played with her hair, blushing. Raja noticed the mark on her neck "so you finally mark her?" Raja smiled.

"Yep," Jasper wrapped her arms around Evie, "she's all mine."

Evie chuckled, kissing Jasper's cheek "you know Jasper was a dragon?"

"Mmhm," Raja nodded, "he told me the night before you and the VKs left Misty."

"Did you just tell everyone before you told me?" Evie raised her eyebrow. "Not everyone..." Jasper rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"I can't believe this!" Evie puffed up her cheeks, "I get your a dragon and all, but you could have told me sooner..."

Jasper chuckled and kissed her lips, "you know I'll always tell you first."