EP.216|And So It Begins.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Ben was awoken to a hard punch in the face, “OW!” he looked up at Hunter, “what the fuck, Hunter?! What’s your problem?!”

“My problem?! You’re the one who’s been on a rampage for the past 2 hours!” Hunter scolded, helping Ben up. “I did?” Ben asked, holding his head, he looked around the room to see it was in shambles.

“What the hell was that? And when the hell did you learn all those different magis?” CJ questioned. “Huh?” Ben was confused. “What do you mean?”

I showed ben the security camera, his eyes widened as he watched himself destroy the room. His eyes were a bright gold and his speech turned into growls and snarls. His friends tried to calm him down but he wasn’t listening, using numerous numbers of different magi to push them away.

I stopped the video and looked at Ben, “that’s Drini, not very organized Drini, but Drini nonetheless.”

“So...I really am a Drinian?” Ben spoke softly. “Yes,” I rested my hand on his shoulder, “and with a lot of training, you can learn how not to go crazy like you did moments ago.” I said, smiling softly at him.

“And that doesn't just go for him,” I looked at all the VKs, “that’s goes for all of you.”

“Um, why are we training?” Operetta asked. “You think you can fight Geyu like how you are now?” I scoffed, “please, you need training. It’ll help, trust me.” I winked.

“I don't like the sound of this…” Jasper sweatdropped. I giggled, “you’ll love it! Nadia, take the VKs to the training room, all the magical races come with me.”

Nadia led the VKs out of the room as I kept Jasper, Ben, Hunter, Carlos, and Mal with me. “What do you need us for?” Carlos asked. “Relesio.” I chanted, snapping my fingers as I released their magical beings.

“My gods! Being in that kid’s head was driving me crazy!” Brazzan exclaimed, stretching his arms. “Hey! I thought you said you liked me!” Hunter scolded.

“At least you did have to deal with this idiot,” Inferno flicked Jasper’s forehead. “Idiot?! Without me, you couldn't have a vessel!” Jasper rolled his eyes.

“Why did you release us? I was fine inside Mal’s head and not seeing this barbaric animal!” Zalia groaned as Inferno hugged her tightly. “I missed you so much!” Inferno kissed her face multiple times.

“Ye-Yeah what-whatever! I-I-I mis-missed you too.” Zalia blushed. “Even after 20 years, you’re still so stubborn.” Inferno laughed. “Soo...Brazzan and Midnight…” Mal began. “Yeah, can you explain why the hell you’re making out?!” Hunter scolded.

Brazzan growled, “hey, idiots, I’ve been in your head since day one. So let me have this!” Brazzan glared at the two demons, Mal and Hunter shivered, “o-of course!”

“Good, now shut up and kiss me.” Midnight pulled Brazzan down, pinning him to the table. “They’ve been dating since they were teens.” I chuckled, “I’m glad they're back.”

“So,” I separated Brazzan and Midnight, “you two need to remember to breathe, kay?”

“Yeah, yeah, air’s important, we get it.” Midnight and Brazzan growled at me. I glared hard at them, causing them to whimper. “Vks, do you feel any different?” I asked them.

“Yeah,” Carlos moved his fingers, “I know this probably sounds mean but it feels free I guess...like it felt like something was blocking me all this time and now it feels like it's gone.”

“That’s because we were sorta like power stabilizers for you all.” Zypher explained, holding Alvarez on his lap. “And now that they’re out, you can finally reach your full potential.”  Alvarez said. “Full potential, huh?” Mal muttered.

“Yeah,” Zalia smiled, “you’re me and Midnight vessel, so of course you have potential.”

“Wait, if our magical beings are out, why isn't Geyu 2.0 here?” Hunter asked. “The bracelet keeps Geyu 2.5 in even with relesio spells.” I nodded slightly, “speaking of him, I need to talk to you, Operetta, and Brazzan alone.”

The three of us walked into the dining room, “Nadia said you wanted to talk to me, Hunter and Brazzan?” Operetta said, walking into the dining room with mud on her face and clothes.

“What’s with the mud, snowflake?” Brazzan asked. “Oh, Nadia is trying to teach me how to summon my wings and when she threw me into the air hoping my wings would kick in, I fell in the mud.” Operetta explained, sitting next to Hunter, holding his hand.

I sat across from them, “as you know, Hunter is the vessel of 2/10 of the demon Geyu, or Geyu 2.0.” I began, they all nodded, “I know all you VKs are strong in your own ways, but under these circumstances, I would like Hunter to fight Geyu in a conquering fight.”

“Conquer fight?”

“A what?!” Hunter and Operetta yelled. “Yes, I believe when the time comes, Hunter will be ready.” I smiled. “No way!” Operetta stood up, “I’m not gonna let the man I love die in a conquering fight against a S+ demon!”

“Thanks for believing in me, hun.” Hunter mumbled. “Hunter,” Operetta held Hunter’s hand, “he’s an S+ demon. I get that you think your invincible, but you’re gonna one day you not! And I don't want you to die on me! Now with the twins on the way!”

“If you left me...I’d...I’d…” Operetta felt her eyes swell with tears, “I’d rather die than live in a world without you!”

“Hey, hey, hey,” Hunter cupped his face, “you know I’ll always be here. No S+ demon is gonna kept me and you apart.” Hunter kissed her forehead, “I can assure you that.”

“But Hunter...what if you don't come back? What then?” Operetta looked down. “I’ll come back,” Hunter smiled, “I came back on the Demonic Islands, didn’t I?”

Operetta nodded. “Exactly, now show me that smile.” Hunter lifted up her chin, his mate smiling radiantly up at her, “tell me the words I love to hear.”

Operetta giggled, “I love you Hunter.”

“That’s my girl.” Hunter kissed her lips, “I promise you, this S+ demon is going down.”

“So, what do I have to do to defeat this guy?”

“For starters,” I pulled out a black blindfold from my pocket, “you have to fight him with this.”

“YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!!!”