EP.202|Welcome to Tregoron

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

By the time the train stopped, Briar, Winter, and Geyu were gone. "Healer, that was amazing!" Mal cheered. "Darling, that was nothing, wasn't even using all my strength." Healer boasted slightly.

"That wasn't full strength?" CJ sweatdropped, carrying Carlos on her back. "Maybe like 1/15 of my full strength." Healer shrugged, "but besides that, we need to get to Tregoron and quick."

With that, the VKs left the train station entering the road that would hopefully lead them to Tregoron.

"Do you think the boys can handle the walk?" Freddie asked. "They should be okay since I stopped the poison from spreading but it won't hold for long, plus they're still sluggish from the flowers." Healer said, moving stands of Ben's hair back.

"Why does my body hurt?" Jasper groaned, resting his head on Evie's shoulder. "Morning sleepy head." Evie giggled. "Are we still...in Pulshawl?" Carlos asked, feeling much more relaxed.

"No, we got off the train 30 minutes ago, it's best if you guys don't move because of the bullets," CJ advised. "Is that why my arm hurts?" Hunter could barely move his left arm.

"You, Jasper, and Carlos all got shot by the bullets." Operetta informed him. "Why not Ben?" Jasper asked. "I don't know, Geyu was about to shoot him but something inside him looked conflicted." Zeref pondered.

"Do you think for a split second, Lucifer or Araden got control?" Mal guessed. "I think he did, Lucifer must have gotten control, cause Geyu was aiming that bullet for Ben's heart," Evie replied.

"Lucifer...? Is he here?" Ben asked groggily, not fully conscious. Mall shook her head, "no baby, he isn't."

Ben sulked and closed his eyes, "he really misses him guys, like in the middle of the night he'll stand outside talking to him. It's like he knows he listening."

Operetta felt her heart hurt, she used to do that when she was little when her mom was gone.

"We really need to find a way to get Araden and Geyu out," Jasper stated the obvious. "No shit dragon boy and we need to get Geyu 2.5 out of my head." Hunter groaned.

"Why don't you just-" before Mal could continue, Mal felt the cold steel of a dagger on her neck.

"Drop the prince." the attacker whispered coldly in her ear. She wore a black cloak and a white cat kabuki mask.

"Who-"

"I said drop the Prince!"

Mal slowly lowered Ben, "who the hell are you?"

Ben's eyes fluttered open, widening in shock when he saw the mask, "Dixi-Dixie-sensei?!"

She ripped off the cloak and mask, revealing Dixie, "Benji!!"

Dixie crushed him in a large huge, smushing him between her chest, "oh Benji I missed you kid! Oh, I can't believe your still alive! How'd your parents treating you?"

"I don't know, I haven't seen you in years." Ben chuckled. Dixie looked down at him, tears willing her eyes, "Heinie told you?" Dixie laughed slightly. "Yeah, after we found the grail. Which was with me the entire time." Ben sweatdropped.