EP.199|Party Crashers

࿇══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

The next night, the girls were getting ready for the party they were gonna crash.

“I don't see why I can't go…” Jasper laid on the bed, watching as Evie got ready. “Because Healer said she only wants the girls on this one,” Evie said, putting on her party dress.

She wore a sparkling long A-line royal blue satin prom dress that is characterized with alluring plunging V-neckline secured with illusion mesh, beaded sleeveless bodice, lustrous A-line skirt, and bold yet elegant V-back design.

“How do I look? I haven’t finished my makeup yet but do I look good?” Evie pulled back strands of her hair behind her ear. Jasper was star struck, “Oh my...you look beautiful as always.”

“Thank you, baby,” Evie walked to the mirror feeling around for her makeup kit. She looked down to see the shards were glowing, floating off her necklace to levitate her makeup kit to her.

“Oh, I didn't know you could do that.” Evie shrugged. “We assist you in any way, Miss Evieanna…” the shards replied.

Jasper noticed Evie pulling out foundation, the dragon was confused, to him, Evie’s skin was flawless. No matter how many times Evie would tell him her skin wasn’t flawless, Jasper wouldn't believe her.

So what was the need for foundation?

Evie dipped the sponge in the foundation, tilting her neck to paint it over Jasper’s mark.

“What the hell?” Ioaz raised his eyebrows. Jasper growled softly but Evie heard him “no foundation…”

“Jasper,” Evie spun around in her chair. “I get that you a dragon, and dragons are possessive of their mates, especially in January, but it’s just some foundation.”

“But how are people supposed to know you’re mine?” Jasper pouted. “They’ll know, believe me,” Evie chuckled, putting on red lipstick “plus, won't Ioaz be alerted since the mark tells him if any guys get too close.”

“Yes, but-” Jasper was about to say something else but Evie kissed his lips. “But nothing my love,” Evie giggled, “I’m a big, tough girl who can handle herself.”

“I know, but Ioaz making me think that something crazy will happen at the party and you’ll get hurt, or somebody will touch you, or-” Jasper stopped at Evie’s laughter.

“Calm down,” Evie smiled, grabbing her eyeshadow. “Please, no makeup, you’re beautiful without it.” Jasper kissed her cheek.

“But, I look weird without it…” Evie muttered. “You look beautiful, with or without makeup,” Jasper promised her.

Evie zipped up her makeup bag and hugged Jasper, “I love you, baby.”

Jasper buried his face in her chest, “I love you more than life itself.”

Meanwhile, in Freddie’s room, Freddie had locked herself in the bathroom. “I’m never coming out!” she yelled from the other side of the door.

“I’m sure you look fine,” Zeref assured her “just come out of the bathroom.”

Freddie opened the door, peeking her head out “no laughing,” her lips formed into a small pout.

She opened the door to reveal the playboy bunny outfit she wore. She had on a pink body corset with black heels and white bunny ears.

“This is so degrading…” Freddie groaned, her hands covering her face.

Zeref chuckled, “you know what this reminds me of,” Zeref moved her hands “the time you lost the bet back at the school.”

Freddie laughed, “I went around school dressed like this, everyone started at me.”

“I'm pretty sure that was the day I knew I was in love with you.” Zeref smiled. “Why? Cause I looked hot?” Freddie laughed softly.

“Well yes, but it was mostly because you didn't give a crap about what they said, you didn't care about the stares, you were so confident and I found it so amazing!”

Freddie kissed his lips, wrapping her arms behind his neck lovingly, “I am pretty amazing.”

Later that night, the girls arrived at Briar's party. Freddie walked up to the palace doors, she wore a white wig over her hair so she wouldn't be recognized

“There are too many heroes, I counted 15 just from the gate to the door,” Freddie whispered into her earpiece.

“Well, it’s a party in the hero isles, what did you expect?” Zeref chuckled, him, the boys, and Healer was back at the NPA watching as the scene folded out.

Freddie walked up to the guards who were looking down at the sheet of name on the paper. “Name?” one asked. Freddie’s tiki medallion lit up, causing the guards to stare directly into it, “you will let me pass.”

“We will let you pass,” the guards mimicked like mindless drones, “enjoy the party.”

Freddie entered the castle to see it was decorated in roses, party music blasted through the speakers as she watched the heroes converse. Freddie sneaked off behind stage, bringing out a deck of cards.

She tapped the cards three times, the VK girls sprouting out of them. “Alright girls,” Healer spoke through their earpieces, “you all have a job to do, CJ, you’ll be working the bar, our objective is to get to this man.”

The cards projected an image of a man in a black suit, he had a blonde beard and blonde hair with crystal blue eyes. “He has the key to the artifacts room, we need to get him drunk, we need him seduced and he needs to be knocked out.”

“Easy peasy.” Operetta smiled. “Mal and Evie, I want to keep Briar busy during the party. I had Didi knock out Winter earlier that day so Mal will be taking her identity and Evie will be taking the identity of her guard, Gizelle.” Healer explained.

“How is that gonna work? I look nothing like Winter.” Mal reminded her. “Easy fix, Mal.” Evie’s shards lit up, the dark shards surrounded Mal as the light ones surrounded Evie.

Mal looked into the mirror to she looked exactly like Winter, “that’s amazing…”

“My shards know what they’re doing,” Evie replied with a sly wink, she noticed her hair turned blonde and she wore some form of armor “ugh, why must her hair be blond?”

“Hey!” CJ scolded. “You look fine with blond hair CJ, I, on the other hand, prefer my blue hair.” Evie sighed, knowing tonight was going to be a long night.

“Freddie, I have a special job for you.” Healer began, grabbing Freddie’s attention. “I want you to sneak into their treasure room and grab something for me. It’s very important we have this.”

“What is it?” Freddie asked, eager to steal something for the 2nd wealthiest family in the hero isles. “Something important and very dear to me.” Healer answered.

I don't think I’ll hold on any longer without it. Healer sighed, shaking her head. “Is something wrong, Healer?” Ben asked in concern.

“Yes,” Healer nodded, smiling at Ben, “just thinking about beautiful times.”

“About?” Jasper asked slyly. “Someone very dear to me.” Healer smiled softly, her heart beating quickly.

“Oooh! Healer’s got a boyfriend~” Carlos cooed. “Sure, you could say that Carlos,” she blushed slightly, “we did date.”

“Did you break up?” Zeref asked. “No,” Healer took a swig of her drink, “we got married.”

“Married? Wow, must have been serious.” Hunter muttered. “Very,” Healer sighed in delight, “my fiance was the best person I’ve ever met! Everything I wanted in a person!”

“Sounds magical.” Ben chuckled. “It was.” Healer nodded.

Meanwhile, back at the party, Operetta looked into the mirror, the outfit Healer picked out for her made her look like Jessica Rabbit.

“Healer,” Operetta began, “why do I look like Jessica Rabbit?”

“I’m not complaining!” Hunter was practically drooling. “You alright?” Healer chuckled. “She looks amazing!” Hunter’s eyes practically bugged out his head.

“She looks like Jessica Rabbit.” Jasper pointed out. “I know~ it’s amazing…” Hunter swooned. “He’s always had this fantasy of Operetta dressing up as Jessica Rabbit, Operetta never agreed to it because it was stupid, now that she’s in this dress, Hunter’s completely entranced.”

“He’s gonna love this next part then.” Healer chuckled.

“Ready to sing?” Healer spoke into the earpiece. “Hunter’s gonna have a field day out of this,” Operetta muttered, looking at the DJ, telling her to start the song.

Hunter heard the beat, almost having a heart attack when the song was Why Don't You Do Right.